/tits/

(7.0 MB, 540x960, wEafozm0u.gif)
Does anyone has the full video of quensetta marie
I don't but I remember when her nudes dropped on TiT and other sites. Then she got moved to the DNP list and the internet must have had collective amnesia, because I can't find a damn thing on her ever since.
Gotta see if that Barry luvs Boobs guy got em. He did the live stream when she pulled her titties out.
she didn’t give consent for the release, only way to see it is if someone recorded the vid and drops it.
>>228313
>>228318
Is this a link to a site?
>>228410
I have it on my other phone. The quality is horrendous but she does indeed show them.
>>228487

fuck off with tease bullshit
>>228494
I will post a screencap of it as soon as i get home.
Someone please post more of this girl she's hot as hell in that YouTube video lol
(8.8 MB, 720x1280, 329032032.webm)
>>228502
And that was after she had lost some weight and her boobs had shrunk a bit from their maximum size.
At her biggest she said she was a 36T cup in US sizes.
That would be a 36MM in UK size.
>>228524
Can’t get it to play for me.
>>228498
The vid I saw a while ago was about a minute long.
Fuck that hoe.
Anything?
>>228310 (OP)
If someone has the full clip of the uploaded .gif, please share it
(8.6 MB, 640x1138, part 1.webm)
>>228526
It's encoded to VP9, which is not supported by older Apple devices. If you have iOS 13 or earlier it will not play. But you can download a video player app to download and play the file separately on your iphone or ipad.

The file should play normally on a desktop, laptop, android phone, or new Apple device from this year.
>>228632
Right across the boob is a bad place for a tattoo, IMHO. Love her size, though. Massive.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//sendvid.com/embed/7hur131s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>228755
It’s 2023 and you’re over here video taping the computer monitor? Couldn’t you have thought of a better way to extract this video?
Ungrateful motherfcker
What does it say?
appreciated the video sir. However you managed to get it. Some people are so ungrateful.
who ever the admin here, please remove this thread
>>228957
Sure, can I pick up your laundry and make you a sandwich? Twat
>>228960
a BO'OH'O'WA'ER
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Any old IG posts?
I have a thing for trashy tattoos. What does her titty tattoo say?
>>229066
"this woman is now worthless"
The only win I believe to exists

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvVzlNekJheFojalRVSFNmekgzNUZMbWVNeTN6djRlTnNMeGQxSXpMcVFOMlRnRGg4OWpSdw
If I was only a little older, I could've got with her. I started talking to her on yahoo messenger when I was like 17 and even got her number, but I forget why we grew apart, maybe I was too shy to call etc
>>229094
Any anecdotes she told regarding her boobs?
>>229156
One day she decided to have a shit tattoo all over her best feature.
Those titties are such a disappointment. No nipples at all, no areolas.. NOTHING!!!
Any old social media posts?
s
Anything?
Nothing at all?
Mega?
>>229268
Oh got damn. Thank you! I appreciate it!
Things are massive 😍
Possible mega folder?
mega link re-upload?
Thread went cold
can someone re-upload the mega link?
does anyone here have access to her ig account quen.84?
LINK DOESNT WORK
Re up the mega pls
>>228310 (OP)
Been waiting to see this bitch titties for YEARS! Omg. Tell me why i KNEW she wasn't gonna have no areolas. Lol. You cant even see her nipples. They are just big thats all. It look lik÷ she aing got no nipples on them shits. Thank yall for this.
Please repost the Mega link . Thank you.
(149 KB, 596x747, 23.jpg)
Recent.
The weight has come back.
I may be biased but I think she looks better heavier.
Old social media posts?
Any more nudes