/tits/

>>228244 (OP)
Somebody added a bunch of her stuff to the coomer recently

Shame she's exited/hiatus
>>228286

yep i just subbed to her OF and she basically hasn't posted in months......gehhhh
>>228290
It's always been like this I have a bunch of customs from her but yeah she will post good for a week or so then she won't post again for like a month. Not a bad onlyfans sub but extremely sporadic with her posts
Any chance of been a hero and uploading some of the customs you had made for you?

Thanks
Any chance of you been a hero and uploading some of the customs you had made for you?

Thanks
>>228295
When I have time to look for them but alot of my customs are her just walking around and taking showers and taking off her bikini. I don't have any bg stuff because I don't really like bg stuff
>>228401
>I don't have any bg stuff because I don't really like bg stuff
based
face when

armpit hair when
>>228401
this clown aint posting shit
>>228491
Dude fuck off I haven't had the time. To look
(140 KB, 1510x796, ysp ti pov.jpg)
She has biggest roundest bounciest pair
>>228508
really looking forward to this, hope you find your archive!
What video is that from?>>228522
>>228548
Should kept the shirt down while getting pounded. Those are nice big pale titties
>>228401
Any luck brother finding the PPVs?
>>228699
He's not posting custom ppv's man. If she ever saw that they'd been leaked, she'd know it was him and could take legal action. I don't know why retards come here and say they're going to drop content when they know they're not. It's a board filled with weird fucking schizos.
>>228817
I never said I was going to post anything you embacile
Everybody just post content 2023 PPVs or customs thanks i posted what i have in this thread
>>228818
The person I'm talking about, aka this guy >>228401 said he was going to. If you're not that guy then I don't know why the fuck you're replying to me because I'm not talking about you. Fucking retard.
>>228839
Threads and treads of you oxygen thieves arguing and simping with little to no content posted proving no value to this place or the world at large. Just off yourselves. Please.
>>228845
>he says, while posting no content
>>228401
Oh I got some custom ppv's from her too, lemme see if I can find them for y'all
Any face reveal?
Are there any face reveal?
Hides face,
shaves pussy hair,
shaves armpit hair like normie yet going totally alternative with many tattoos and hair being a big paying fetish now among OF girls,
won't become actual model when pro models needs quality tits like hers not disappointment after disappointment like Holly Garner.....just this same bedroom setting and content
It's seedy doing probably better content privately for PPV while normal subs get content drought or lower content,
just to name a few.

She could be the next Chloe or Nadine icon but chooses amateur with hidden face. Anybody know if she's one of the few who actually like her tits and don't want BR? I get the feeling actually she is... We need a symbol like her but doing real sets in different settings.

know she or her BF will read this don't take it the wrong way guys. Probably has the best rack out there right now if it's fully natural and not artificially enhanced in any way which I'm also not even sure of tbh
>>229113
Love all you experts. Never stop.
(79 KB, 678x1205, snapshot.jpg)
>>229113
she hides her face because she's a textbook butterface
>>229169
Hard to say. I don't fucking care though, those are absolutely perfect.
>>229169
I've bought alot of vids from her and not one time have I ever cared to see her face. Her face is not the reason why I buy her stuff and dudes need to stop the bs. I don't need a face to achieve the my goal when I guy content like this
>>229184
Share the loot with us! Dying to see some customs.
>>229184
Right ? I mean we get to see her watermelon sized natural tits bounced while she's getting fucked. I don't need her face
>>229489
Watermelon? Have a word with your dick will you?
Thank you kind man for the School girl creampie! She looks so good in that outfit, she's so pale, thick and busty... built like a stone but she's not fat. That guy looks like a boy compared to her Goddess body lol.

Would love to see her vids that aren't online of her just standing and hanging/touching/bouncing/titty dropping
Would love to see more solo stuff
Could be a nurse/doctor or teacher reason why she hides her face
Thanks
(1.5 MB, 1906x1080, 3468876542246789~01.png)
Does anyone have her cumshot video that was after a titfuck?
>>229498
>she's so pale, thick and busty... built like a stone but she's not fat
Nah fam, she's fat. "Thick" is just another word for fat. But that's ok. Fat bodies are valid and can be very attractive, like YSP or Tally, though fatphobic guys think otherwise. But then again, those kind of guys wouldn't be browsing BBWchan in the first place.
Oh man, her tits are NEXT LEVEL! >>229991
She's back posting again on onlyfans
>>231551
I don't think so... pretty sure she has the same numbers of post as previously (when i was subbed to her)
Any new PPVS?
tfw at least one guy lurking these threads know what she look like

tf i supposed to look for irl to find a girl like her? throw a nigga a bone. foh with this faceless mannequin mystery shit alreadyy cmon
we need her solo ppvs
She's back on Reddit new OF vids and Pics too