/tits/

What the hell is going on with her eyes
yes!!!! bump for her content
love this type of bitch look at the size of them aureolas bro <3
(56 KB, 1080x1080, CM-CIkehYwB_5.jpg)
Pretty sure she used to or still does model for that Russian Brashop site on IG. Glasses, Big tits & similar face but loads of filtering. Dunno.
>>227989
If you bend her over far enough, it turns into up syndrome
If she's down, I'm down.
>>227989
I was going to guess her being Icelandic. She kinda has that Bjork face going on
I was subbed to her for a while on of. Her uploads are a bit mundane, but I'd love to fuck her.

https://www. REPORT MY POST . com /a/ XB9oW8Df
>>228001
Lets try that again...

REPORT MY POST2EvWEI5b1c4RGY=
Can someone please remind me what REPORT MY POST is
Amber has been around for a while. I'm honestly surprised this board has not heard of her. There's just a little taste of her. Actual wins.
Sorry I had a link up but apparently its not allowed here. Just Google her and a common leak site that starts with Ero. Lots on there.
REPORT MY POST2EvWEI5b1c4RGY=
here she is, naked, masturbating!!
YUhSMGNITTZMeTkzZDNjdVpYSnZiV1V1WTI5dEwyRXZXRUk1YjFjNFJHWT0=
>>228015
Don't need to encode anymore

e r o m e.com/a/XB9oW8Df
>>228022
>you don't need to encode anymore because um........ YOU JUST DON'T OKAY?????
Can you shut up, retard?
>>228015
I need to see her take a real dick ASAP
She is a ex stripper in Portland she is dumb as rocks and is meh.
One of my dreams is seeing this retarded sow making an ahegao showing her udders
I knew it. He is fucking racist lol
>>228022
>"Don't need to encode anymore"
>puts spaces in the decoded website name
>>228087
This chick is also Hella weird to and so are her webcam friends
>>228478
What a petty cunt you are. I'd love to go through your photos and find some of you at odd angles. Please go and stick your head in a blast furnace.
>>228589
it's not a question of "angles" here, just ugliness and filthy girl. and I'm handsome. kek
>>228589
Dude, they ask for all they get. You can't pick and choose the feedback. It just doesn't work and your white knighting just makes my spine ache with cringe.
>>228600
The one with by mind at the top.
These women are not shrinking violets. They're in the market for parting simps with cash and their souls are as ugly as those teeth. Get a hold of yourself you cunt.
>>228603
Thank you for straightening my life out, i take all my advice from bumptious assholes on bbwchan. Don't you have kittens to save from a burning building to get to? Or some other heroic act of correcting people on the internet?
>>228604
Maybe I'm wrong here fella but wasn't this you straightening folks out and saving kittens?
>>228596