/tits/

(47 KB, 800x600, IMG_0103.jpeg) (59 KB, 800x784, IMG_0104.jpeg)
In the first photo she looks 50 and in the second she look 22 again lol
(44 KB, 800x600, IMG_0116.jpeg) (64 KB, 800x600, IMG_0115.jpeg)
Nice big ass too, and it actually looks normal, unlike Chynachase, hers barely resembles an ass
Tally is 24 tho and also Chyna is like 35 I think maybe older so no shit she looks a bit worse.
>>227600
Well she almost certainly did a BBL on her ass and it looks weird, it’s not about age
Fag hand
not this shit again
She's perfect
>>227608
To all the guys out their that sub to her thinking that if you stay subbed she will get naked eventually is wasting their time. She probably one of those girls who doesn't want to get fully nude and that's fine but most guys want full nude content and iam sure she is very aware of that
>>227611
Im get her naked. I have faith.
I'm fine with her not being nude, is the weird camera angles that ruin it for me.
Coal burner 🤮
>>227611
She's actually shown her nipples on several occasions even in video. That's way better than freckz. She's milking it because she knows she's worth it. But once she does go full throttle look out the cat will totally be out the bag. You can tell she's a super freak IRL. Lucky boyfriend
>>227632
Shas not a bad looking chick just fucking retarded
>>227662
He is black and has found a very pretty white girl with a super hot body. He is definitely very lucky and she is retarded con mal gusto.
>>227662
Blank and hanging out the back of her. I think that sort of trumps your poor bait.
>>227663
Why do people care who she's dating?
>>227707
>black is king
>links to a band that uses the drummers BWC on the album cover
What did he mean by this?
>>227707
Trying to make up for mommies attention?
Why TF are there 2 threads on this girl who doesn't go completely topless? I'm just baffled
>>227717
It's done to upset you specifically.
interesting, she lowere her subscription price
>>227723
Because she does this kind of stuff all the time when she's lost lots of sub for not posting regularly or the kind of content she offers. Beautiful but it's called sex work for a reason. The less clothes you have on the more money you make.
>>227723
1. She posts rarely each month on OF.

2. She still insists on being non-nude after 2 years.

3. She doesn't offer new PPVs weekly or even monthly.

4. She lost half her audience/simps from low effort and getting her socials banned.

5. Doesn't reach out to her fans and asks for ideas and tries to build a community anymore.

I think she's worth 5$ at most but at least she understands the gimmick is wearing thin and people are leaving.
>>227726
This girl either needs to manage herself or get someone that actually knows what they are doing and maximize her profits. All of this is a deplorable business model, even by extremely low standards. Someone is steering her wrong at every single turn, and she either needs to just give up or change...
>>227726

Eh, maybe tree-fiddy at most.
>>227597 dumbass calls that "big" and then wants to compare to Chyna Chase lmao FOH Lot of you bitch and moan about Chyna doing the same shit over and over when this bitch here doesnt even get nude. this thread should just get taken down. no room for bitches not getting nude.
>>227799
Tally and her boyfriend use the forum to try to get subs. So anytime you see a new thread on her or comments like that, assume its her or her boyfriend making the posts.

I wish there was a ban on Tally threads. I could deal with non-nude content, but they're such insufferable assholes and the content is so terrible that it boggles my mind that they still have fans.
>>227809
If its the case a wouldn't be surprised
>>227809
Lol bro is just straight up making shit up at this point. You guys are literally on a forum all day long crying over something that doesnt effect your life whatsoever
>>227809
Also all you guys do is shit on tally, why the fuck would she use this weak ass platform to promote anything? Nothing but a bunch of haters on here that arent going to spend money anyways. The money comes from tiktok and twitter fans
>>227816
Buy her shit for what exactly? For what it is is that what you mean? She's been banned from tiktok multiple times and always tends to be able to get her account back and she hardly ever reply to messages on Twitter so I mean explain to me why should I buy a vid of her jiggling her titties in a bra or a video where the only person that is naked is her crusty ass boyfriend.
>>227815
They posted in here months ago that they know about this place and others like it and how the "real fans" were on social media. Her boyfriend even posted proof photos to tell people he was the one who suggested doing content showing off his dick.

And what the fuck do you mean? The point of this forum is to share content, and when the women's best content is either terrible, comes from their social media profiles, or they're (and their boyfriends/mangers/pimps) are insufferable fuckups and attract trolls and shitposters and old subs that got burned, there's no point in making new threads.

One pinned thread acting as a containment thread for Tally/Yungfreckz/MandaDawn and all of the women like them would be a lot better. Or it would at least keep Tally and her boyfriend from making new threads and bumping off threads that actually have good content in them.
Disgusting coal burner
>>227816
Hi. If she makes content it will, I repeat, will end up here but the most we've seen is her boyfriends dick between her pastie wearing tits. While odd it's not really prying my wallet open however when she gets round to it rest assured we will share her content far and wide. This is the internet after all and you cannot control it the way you think you can.
>>227918
Threadd of her normally pop up out of nowhere. When you see content posted on here and the model is still making money then you know her content is legit
>>227948
No one is buying scraps. Well maybe some desperate simps.