/tits/

(7 KB, 201x251, images.jpg)
got drunk last night, bought some of this bitches ppv's, I already know total scam. Anyways I have the vids here, in case anyone else wants them/share if you guys have anything

https://mega.nz/folder/Dw9wwJDI

encryption code: d0wzaVdkdnV1eFNHQnRTOXN6cHZJdw==
(gotta decode this)
Damn.Those were PPV? That is a scam. Sorry to hear it.
>>227483 (OP)

Yeah I found out the hard way too. I asked her if she ever did any real topless stuff and actually showed her nipples. After that, she began sending ppvs in my inbox to unlock really over emphasizing nipples. Never bought any of those cause they were crazy expensive. But thanks for the shares.
I think she’s losing her fanbase. Nobody buying her onlyfans no more.
>>227483 (OP)

Man thanks for these. There's about 2 PPV's in here that i didnt have.. but guys, beware she will never show her tits hate to say it... i tried & tried to get her to do it for months, she still wont do it no matter how much you tell her you'll spend... never seen so much potential go to waste smh, she could of been right up there with all the other big tit baddies
How do you decode it bro
On sp@nkb@ng

/4pbds/video/paper+p+big+areola+tits
How much they pay you ppl to come up with these fake news reports. Lost boater bullshit
I think once I accepted that she wasn’t going to be topless I enjoyed her work more. My main gripe with her though is that she’ll resend ppv without indicating that it’s a resend so you’ll buy duplicates. She’s been good about sending me something else in exchange when that happens but it shouldn’t happen in the first place
(166 KB, 964x1280, IMG_7609.jpeg)
Scam Artist
Stop buying her onlyfans PPV’s
She’s not worth it.
>>227778
Holy shit is that $41 to unlock one pic? lmao
At least people here can see the scam, look at the Wendy Fiore thread...She is doing this same shit for ages and people are still drooling over Insta pics
Would love to see the red see through video
>>227778
She a slut ass bitch. I hate to see shit like this. I'll never in life be that down bad to give a bitch $50.00 for a non nude picture or 30 second video. Hell I don't even want to give Kaitie Cali $26.00 for a 1 min video. Fuck that.
>>228130
The thirst is real. I've been on dates that led to sex that didn't cost me that much. I've been on dates that led to sex that didn't cost me a fucking thing actually.
I can't decode, the password is invalid. help me.
>>228170

most of these people to dumb or ugly to understand..they continue to pay these hoes to do the least which gives them the entitled approach on the world
ghetto trash
>>228729
You can't cum to her cos of that? Not like you have to deal with that weird head wiggling shit.
REPORT MY POSTytkeTk3YUdhSzY5czFZakE1
REPORT MY POSTytkeT
k3YUdhSzY5czFZakE1

Combine and decode
I actually have nudes but too many people on this forum be snitching just send me a message on s n a p @ t i t t y b o y 4 5 2 3
>>228993
Been a while since I've seen a dude like you come here saying that same bs talking about folks switching. You're a scammer, bro. You either post what you have or get lost but we know you won't actually be a real one and actually do it because you keep tryna bait folks into getting scammed and blocked by you. So do us all a favor and get outta here, bro.
Someone who has recorded today’s live? White bikini