/tits/

Love me some top shelf tits
This bitch scammed me out of $50 for a custom. She doesn't have anything. Don't send her a dime.
She has some of the nicest tits I’ve seen for a chubby girl - unfortunately she is a certified scammer. Her Dropbox sucks, it’s worse than her OF.
Don’t send her a dime. Her onlyfans is trash
Fuk it guys post everything you have on this bitch
>>226860
Why talk about yourself in such. Manner?
>>226984
Why the fuck do you have to use doods? Would it somehow make you happy to put malware on my laptop? You've got all these other sources, but it's gotta be doods.
>>227110
learn to internet retard, it's full of ad blockers out there
>>227110
>Would it somehow make you happy to put malware on my laptop?

You have no idea how happy it would make me
>>227138
Nah, gotta side with bro on this one
Not only is it full of ads, it's also impossible to download from it
fuck that dood noise.

mega from a month ago, she hasn't posted since.

smokin hot body but totally mental.

probably some dupes, she posted a lot of stuff multiple times.

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlpwYkdVdmVEbHphR2RpU2tralVVSmFWbU5sTjJobmRGOTVNamxQYVZaU2FIWlpNRFp2YnpSdmJYWnhNbkpEU25OUFVGQjVjSFZDWnc9PQ==
>>227565
Well she's obese and with that hair color it's gonna be a dead cert that she's mental.
>>227570
Why do you even care to comment on the state of her mentality. You have no clue what her personal life is like. I'm thinking you guys are jealous because she has a black guy she's fucking. She can be batshit insane as long as I'm seeing those world class tits it's all good. And thanks for the mega
>>227639
And for the record she's actually a really beautiful attractive woman beautiful face lips and eyes. Plus a nice round ass with thick thighs. Stop hating!
>>227639
Calm down, I was replying to the assertion. Go feed your white horse.
Her tits aren't that great, don't exaggerate. She barely has any nipples. They dont have a good shape either, they're total pancakes. The areolas are misshapen. They're pretty mid.
>>228768
What are you even talking about?
She's had children but still appears to be sexy
It's funny how some think this thing is hot but there is a thing called filters lmfao.