/tits/

(76 KB, 960x1280, 26.jpg)
I know she's well past her prime but does anyone have any recent wins on KM? Or can someone add her to CP? Thanks in advance guys!
>>224129 thanks but that's a different girl! Lol
>>224130
"There's no cure or being a cunt."
Apologies, didn't mean to come across as a douche! Just pointing out that this is Kristina Milan, not the girl in the post you linked to (although similar name)
>>224139
God damn you're really dumb.
Intials A.E. Made this thread damn he is dumb
>>224139

They were making fun of you because they were directing you to the begging thread since you made a thread asking for recent posts of her.

I'm not sure you are going to find too much from her. When she started to deflate I feel like a lot of people lost interest in her, which is a shame.
I thought she retired
>>224220
Retired into being a cam girl and gave up on trying to produce anything 1/2 decent. She looked really uncomfortable in one of her last hardcore vids, and she was lactating during a SC scene. I’m guessing she decided to be a stay at home mom, webcam on the side, and found it was way too easy to make a living without getting fucked.
>>224236
She has a medical condition where she always lactates. It's her draw.
Do any of y’all have any of her content from when she was in her prime?
What? Where did you hear that? It's bullshit, there's no such thing as a medical condition,she's probably just keeping them pumped
>>224288
I'm finding it real hard to believe she's still lactating. she looks thin and deflated whenever she logs on these days.
I know there's private content of her getting tit fucked
>>224443
>>224443
It’s not necessarily BS
There is such a thing but I can’t speak to whether KM is experiencing or has ever experienced it
I doubt it, she’s been pregnant enough during a filming career to have seen her lactating a lot is the extent of it IMHO
That said, probably my favorite vid of hers is one of her latest where she is just throwing/slapping/clapping them about, hands free
That + milk spraying especially on each “rebound” in 4k is all I want
Where to find some 2023 content of her?
(51 KB, 853x480, 1500352050429.jpg)
I used to have a video of her and Vanessa Del dancing. It was from Vanessa Del's old site. I lost it a few years ago, all I have is this morph I did of a screencap from it.

If anyone has it I would much appreciate the share.
There was one legend on here who posted clips of when she was at her absolute fattest on cam, doing some bellyplay. Anyone got that?
Her tits were so gigantic when she was at her peak. Those were some great times! I'll post some if I find them.
just get on her stream and tell her to eat herself fatter, she loves to eat, she is simply ashamed of how big she got.
She's back on webcam right now
>>225241

I think she just wanted to lose weight to be healthier. If she just wanted to do what the fans wanted she probably would have kept getting pregnant and gaining until her tits pinned her to the bed.
Her OF is plain.