/tits/

>>223646 (OP)
She's awesome alright but we've all been seeing these same pics over and over. Did she retire or is there new stuff? Thanks for reminding me of her, love those huge granny knockers
anyone got the oily video and the one where she is standing??
Legendary, anymore??
Look her up on archivebate. C@+h3r1n3 r0w3
Love her. Just wish there were more content of her walking around with clothes on doing casual stuff. All her content is the same and I've been jacking off to it for ages.
I think of her as Chloe Vevrier's grandmother: widowed, ever-horny and bursting with post-menopausal breast growth.
>>223966
Painful to download videos from here (i had to use f12 dev tools to get the urls for embedded videos), but worth it!

Thanks for the link!
>>224425
Next time put 9xbud.com/ in front of the URL and it'll show you all the savable media on the page
https://gofile.io/d/fMhSg2

Here's one of a cam lady who I thought was Catherine for the longest time. She looks very similar, cuter even in my opinion. This is a screen recording I did when I tipped her to suck on her lovely titties. Man we need a granny thread, LOL
>>224425
Tell me about it many of them detect ad block so you gotta click it like 5 times to get the vid to play and then you gotta click the downloader extension several times to get it going
>>224567
that's some good shit

we really need a granny thread
she reminds me of an aunt i had who came to visit. parents went out and she got drunk and let me play. ever since i blow to catherine remebering that night!
>>224991
Huge heavy and hanging.
Do me a favor will ya
Need anyone available to go around challenge everyone. Find out who they are & how they got in. And where they came from previously. We need to tighten back up our community. Thanks
>>224441
you are a gentleman and a scholar
DUDE you actually scared me. I thought this was Chloe vevrier lmao.
>>225601
Was just messing with you. Lol
>>224602
>we really need a granny thread
i agree. I tired doing a thread with a popular HIGE titted older bbw but it got blasted to smithereens!...lol