/tits/

she's back?
fuck, that would be great...
>>223453
only she's nude. if she starts again her shit like first times, stay in your war zone xenia!
>>223454
There's an ongoing theme. The demand for a lot of money with very little in return.
I've heard a lot of bad things about her, very selfish, rude and not nice at all.
>>223468
You're right. Very rude and pretentious, she told me if you are a real fan give me money to please me but u'll get nothing in return, no photo, nothing. wtf !
>>223470
Don't give her a goddamn thing. These girls know who's going to buy their content and who won't. The guys that will only buy softcore or hardcore shit won't pay for her stuff.
>>223470
I would have been rude right back. I'll give you some money if you take your clothes off. That's exactly how I would have said
Haven't seen her for a long time? She was married and pregnant or what? 3 years without her shootings..
>>223621
she is still in a serious relationship since few years. she's just teasing like she has always do.
Please don't give this self centered egotistical bitch a thing. Her and her boyfriend or husband are some of the rudest, most self absorbed people imaginable.
>>224175
boring photo from her instagram. what's the point of posting this?
>>224239
What a jerk! It's a photo. she takes the expression that we ask her for the shoot. Go back to watching Disney movies!
>>224270
I don't think you understand everything but whatever...
Xenia gets no love from me, as she never wants to show the titty. I heard when she was growing up, her parents held delicious food in front of her, only to quickly yank it away and tease her. This gave Xenia a business plan for her future site.
>>224314
the last photo is photoshop (
>>224327

What about the one before it? Is that fake too?
>>224342
yes, the guy who made that pic, said that its his guess how her breast looks like.... ((
Does she have any OF rn?
great fuckmeat
She has quite a waist. A Waste of time