/tits/

aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LWczd3B0VyAgICAgICAgIDdjd1c=
>>222834 (OP)
She's started an onlyfans if you look at her twitter, just waiting for someone to put it on coomer
>>223111
But this hasn't been updated in well over a year, I think what she's putting on her onlyfans is new content
Are there any other HUGE titted japanese girls that are as big as Hilari and Rin JD? Ones who actually show too
ninapai
chinamin(1/4 russian mix jap)
dont remember their twitter
>>223111
this is the kemono for her patreon which has been long defunct, here's her coomer for her fantia which is still out of date but it's a year ahead of where patreon ends at least.
https://kemono.party/fantia/user/21000
subbed to her OF, she's only posting very short clips. (about 5 seconds each) she says it's for PPVs, so I'm guessing she's selling them in DMs, which I never got since I only subbed today. I asked her in DMs, so I'll try to update yall when a new PPV drops or when she answers
>>224204
any chance to have Fantia updated content on this kemono? thanks
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUveDRKMTBhcEsjNk1uOGpHaDFHM01vcVJDN3Z0YlQ3LW5HVzVjbWpXbkhDMzQ3VTFaNHZtQQ== vol 67
>>224472
>random male voice talking
>baby show music

ruined tbh, she's past her prime
aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZpbGUvd3h4Q2tKeVQjOTNoUjhpWlhNc1ZIRFVmeWVwSmFtM0NEZzdwWG4ycDZCVG01UTBLZFdUTQ==
>>224591
many thanks!

anyone got any short movies since December?
>>224233
followup on this
she's barely active, don't waste your money
i wrote her last week and got an answer yesterday, i suspect she only logs on once a week to post a photo and answer DMs
She’s got a new fantia post today that looks spicy if anyone has it.
>>224591
can we get a link other than mega please?
>>223111
Many videos are deleted
(715 KB, 752x1118, k.png)
Is this a custom? I'm guessing you have to sign up for her monthly fantia to view it?
>>225419
Is there a video version?
>>225976
Yes but as far as I know, everything is censored except that snippet of her face.

aHR0cHM6Ly9mci5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzVsYnJ4L3ZpZGVvL2dvb2Qrb2wrdGlkZGllcw==
Does anyone have vol 38?
>>226299
Do you have the HD version without the watermarks?
>>222837
The link isn't complete when I decode it.
Does anyone have the complete folder containing all the volumes, Twitter dumps and a subfolder named "fc2 Photos" or something like that?
if you're wondering which platform to pledge to, here's my review (after being subbed to her OF, and Fantia)
imo, you don't even have to pledge, just go on her fantia and buy the vid you want, she only posts like twice at the last day of the month (and buying a video is often the exact same price as pledging). She's even worse on OF, she posts uninteresting content like once a week, takes a very long time to answer DMs, and then has the audacity to make you pay 10$ for a video in DMs (the vids on fantia are better than the OF vids anyways)
so yeah, don't sub to her on any platform, you WILL be disappointed
>>227572
How do u even buy from fantia? And does anybody have her new content?
Why won't some of her vimeo videos on kemono party work?
Does anyone have her mega from a redditor named "eyespopout"?
>>227884
Is the fc2 Videos supposed to be empty?
Somebody has new onlyfans content? There are only 18 posts there...
>>229074
I don't know. I got the link from someone else.
Why is vol 59 not on her Fantia?
>>225419
>Her face circa BOMC Ririka era.
How did you find this?
>>230188
>aHR0cHM6Ly9mci5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzVsYnJ4L3ZpZGVvL2dvb2Qrb2wrdGlkZGllcw==
>>230188
aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzVsYnJ4L3ZpZGVvL2dvb2Qrb2wrdGlkZGllcw==
On this video but only that part is uncensored.
>>230206
Much appreciated. Surprised I didn't find this sooner!
new video is out on fantia.