/tits/

(2.1 MB, 3024x4032, 3024x4032_2bb14d57154e11db6cbbb8560913d39b.jpg) (2.1 MB, 3024x4032, 3024x4032_c44c3d9dc2d72e38eeaf79b765e27046.jpg) (1.5 MB, 3022x3683, 3022x3683_dbae80e03aa30bbd97a4dbc8766507c1.jpg) (1.2 MB, 3840x2400, 3840x2400_ffff9a54019d73a6634667c8637d3e46.jpg)
I want to share Unoresident's onlysimps, the girl deleted many photos and videos so I was able to rescue 80% of her deleted material. Repeated photos, repeated videos, photos that are not interesting, screenshots from her wish list and photos of her made in artificial intelligence were deleted.

Please, I invite you to share this material with the whole world, share it with whoever you want, I'm tired of lazy whores earning a lot of money without working, that annoys me too much. Share the onlyfans you have paid, be nice and share it with everyone

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9WZXEwNnY=

Password just copy this, nothing more:

puta vaca de mierda buscá trabajo puta
is she retarded or just dumb?
>>222752
have you looked at the size of her tits?
>>222739 (OP) how can i open the link?
>>222762
you need a nintendo 64
>>222769
I know the question may be funny but the link doesn't really appear or it's just uncomfortable, I really don't know how to open it, I would appreciate it if you could help me :(
>>222739 (OP)
Thank you very much. Not hyperbole to say that she's one of the most attractive ever IMHO. Great eyes, perfect skin, and a rocking body to boot. I hope that she sorts out her issues and does dildo titfucking / cum on tits someday.
>>222739 (OP)

Thank you bro much appreciated.

if she was pumping out quality content I would def subscribe but of the leaks I see it's lazy boring content.

So paying for that type of content just doesn't make sense
>>222777
next question: "what is the password?"
>>222779
XDDD it just happens that I didn't know how to use code64
>>222779

LOL. Actually for me its: What do I do with a rar file? Can it be converted to mp4s or other formats? Also, are they separate files, like a zip file?

I tried downloading a rar file yesterday and only one of my video players played it very slowly. And it was like a compilation. I tried converting it to a different file type on a free conversion web site, and it froze uo my whole computer. Maybe its just because of a sketchy site, lol.

Sorry for the stupid tech noob questions.
>>222779
Seriously? Use your brain
So we can't ask tech questions about file types we are unfamiliar with? And not the base64 stuff. Mods just delete it, really?
>>222791
Try in gen, or maybe read the rules post
downloaded it, watched it and trashed it... just shit. even for free, it's waste of time.
>>222804
Yes it does. Use zip extractor app. It asks for the pass, just copy paste it over. Works just fine
Password worked for me. Thanks for the drop!
Wtf this password open???
>>222739 (OP)
>puta vaca de mierda buscá trabajo puta
fuckin' KEK
What is the password for?
nice drop, but what and what are in the rar file?
>>222858
puta vaca de mierda buscá trabajo puta

>>222867
Her ripped premium onlyfans (pics, vids and 6 audios in spanish)
where i find the file???????
Thanks so much.

I hate to complain because I'm getting her content for free, but why can't these onlyfans models shoot video that is longer than a few seconds? Maybe shoot a 5 minute long video?

I can't believe guys pay for this low quality content.
>>222739 (OP)
Anyone able to post the best vids and pics separated on gofile? I’m scared the gofile will expire and I don’t have 3gb cleared on my phone rn.. please and thank you
anybody know a good rar opener ?
theres something about her facial expression that just seems off, anyone else gets put off from it?
I think in general her face feels too young for her body, but that's just me
Can anyone upload the best photos and vids separated on gofile? I’m not able to download the rar at the moment as my phone is not handling that size. Any help would be appreciated
File got corrupted for me but good drops I just wish this whore would actually start showing those big tits and stop playing games with her retarded fanbase.
>>223158
She claims to be 18 but started Onlyfans a year ago? So did she start at 17? Probably used her mom's id. and she has leaked nudes from years ago. I think this bitch is a victim being pimped out by her mom to show her tits. That's why her content is so immature and stupid.
guys where is the file to open with this pass????
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9WZXEwNnY
>>223220
He provided instructions. They worked perfectly.
>>222739 (OP)
Thank you Op for sharing the goods. S tier tits but mid content overall
I can't find nothing
The teacher bitch? I saw him come outside her house. He definitely fucked the same night
too bad that ugly face
>>223600
so you found something?
>>223157
I think she has a handler or a very controlling boyfriend who is making her do only fans. This was discussed in a previous thread that was deleted. I've seen like a dozen threads of this chick.
>>223610
What is with the food?
>Please, I invite you to share this material with the whole world, share it with whoever you want, I'm tired of lazy whores earning a lot of money without working, that annoys me too much. Share the onlyfans you have paid, be nice and share it with everyone

At your command, my Lord.
She has tittyfuck content?
>>223610
Why the fries? Just so random tho.
>>223887

She should, she would make like 100 times more money, but she doesn't want money
>>222792
I'm copying just that, starting with puta, why doesn't the password work?
>>223899
Will never get tired of seeing those absolutely perfect spectacular titties
nice ! those sammiches got me hungry as fuk
>>223970
>It's exactly:

"puta vaca de mierda buscá trabajo puta"

(don't copy the " ")

Hilarious password by the way lmao
>>223898
What a easte of food tbh
Does she not realise no fucking person wants to see food on her tits, we just want to see her tits and her fucking with tits
>>224061
She told me that she makes content that she's comfortable with I mean she's a 19 year old with huge tits she's not thinking about the people that are paying for her shit. She's thinking about her self which is most onlyfans models
She's incredible. I wish a big time producer or studio would pick her up and make some quality content. She could go very far.
>>224110
Banging tits, no doubt but her antics are childish. Kinda skeevs me out.
>>224110
Can anyone share this? Please she's fucking insanely cute and those jugs are 10/10.
>>224124

Dude, I'm tired of these idiots not getting this. Its been explained before in this thread, let me break it down:

1.go to base64decode.org

2. Copy and paste into the first box that long code that starts with aHR

3. Click decode button.

4. Copy and paste text in bottom box into address bar to go to that link.

5 . A new pop up will come up eventually and thats where you enter the password provided. Begins with put, ends with put. Copy and paste that into the password or decrypt box when it pops up.

DONE.

I'll admit I was not familiar with base64 when I first came to this forum. But this has already been explained in this thread several times.

You special needs idiots need to let go of your dick for a few seconds and read the fucking posts! God damn!
>>224132

Thanks, that's literally all I needed. There's no need for name-calling and that explanation isn't in this thread already as far as I can see.
>>224132

And by that I mean that base64 was all I needed to know
>>224138
You only needed to visit the New Here? thread.
>>224110
Please someone post this set!
>>224143

No idea where to find that. Have never used this weird site before.
>>224110
She has leaves as pasties. It's bait.
stupid girl
>>224159
I’d still want to see that, can you post?
Really appreciate this, sorry to report problem. Downloaded twice, it took the passport, then got severe error messages both times. Thanks, would love to see her in the flesh
>>224132
encrypting all this stuff is dumb in the first place. Just post the link and fuck base64. It's not doing anything to decode these links.
>>224146

Sorry, might have been a bit too angry after work when I typed that.

When you go to any of these forums or whatever: tits, booty, ssbbw, etc, click on the little grid icon to organize posts by grid format. At the top are the pinned threads. Begging thread, ID thread, Simpkins, and the New Here with the big Shoshing smiley face. Thats like a FAQs on this whole bbw chan.

But I do agree the encoding thing is stupid.
Her body is amazing, but I agree that her really young looking face is a bit off putting.
>>224227
I want to fuck her face and cum all over her huge tits
>>224227
Clown man. She is gorgeous very beautiful without make up and perfect features.
>>224226
Great set, thanks 9/10
>>224227
How is a young face on a woman off putting? I don’t think she has the prettiest face, definitely above average though, but it’s not because it’s “too young”
>>224242
It's not that they're saying she's young. They're, in a not-so-subtle-way, are implying that she might be "too young."
>>224246
She’s not too young
If she's 18 or 19, any OLD pictures you see of her. She's 100% too young.
>>224257
That's the thing us law doesn't go beyond us borders and theirs no telling how old she is in any pictures that's out their. Her content sucks anyways who cares and it'd to expensive but to save you the time she was 18 or 19 last year so she should be 19 or 20 this year.
>>224226
The second picture is so warped it looks absolutely ridiculous and not in a good way.
>>224261
I’m unbothered about her age if she has tits like that
>>224255
GTFO with your US law
Does any bro have a t e l e g r a m group of hers?
>>224309
No, that's what you are implying and they are correct if their law is different.
Yeah, how bout we cut the crap here and get back to the content? We don't need this conversation here.
>>224309
You know a child is prepubescent right? A girl with tits like that is normal to be attracted to whether she’s 15 or 50. Being a pedo means being attracted to a prepubescent person. Quit pretending to be moral
Please mods when you inevitably purge the argumenting from this thread, also delete this message or people will continue to shit up the thread every day:
>>224255
(323 KB, 1080x2115, Waste of time.jpg)
Please stop posting this dumb bitch. Her tits are already sagging like she's 80 years old. Why do you guys care about this schizo anyways
Can't ever have a normal thread around here without it getting derailed like this.
Can anyone upload the folder without the password component? Already tried cut/paste the listed password. It ain't working
>>224242
It’s off putting when they look too young. She has a child’s face.
Y'all gettin off on a kid. This is disgusting.
>>224348
Huge tits usually sag. Most of us like big saggy tits.
>>224390
No kid has both tattoos and huge tits.
>>224390
She’s not a kid retard
>>224393
Nah speak only for yourself there bucko. I love fat full breasts
awesome set of topless shots in cowboy hat on her OF....6 good quality images, big tits out and no gimmicks
she looks so hot, sub for $17.50. a good price
>>224473
Sounds like her using Google translate
>>224457
I said most of us dumbass. And most of us also like full and fat. You’re just picky.
She keeps going live on IG and pauses/ends her stream cuz her tits keep popping out. Good shit.
did anyone record some video of the live stream?
Bumb , also want to ask has anyone recorded a livestream
>>224650
It’s not deep down it’s very apparent she does onlyfans and has topless photos
>>224652
Also an even deeper retard. Guys don't just want pictures
>>224558
cmon why yall watching her live and not screen recording? shes legendary we gotta document as much as possible
>>224684
I have recorded her lives without comments, but unfortunately, the app from which to download those lives is crap since the storysaver app that automatically recorded the lives in hd "died"
>>224303
Need to see these uncensored.
>>224824
Beautiful. And she's showing her naval which she tends to hide a lot in her content so a little something extra that I like her besides the gazongas.
>>224829
Would love to see more of this set as well.
>>224832
I mean I would like to see her fully nude in videos not pictures. Fuck pictures.
>>224829
She's so beautiful. Hoping she keeps going and becomes that boob legend we all love
Finalmente entendió que lo que necesita no es un efecto de camara exagerado sino un mejor fotógrafo
A professional studio really needs to fly this girl out to Miami and do a proper photoshoot with videos. What an incredible talent.
>>225181
" remember to smile " 😭
She deleted her instagram
>>225939
got suspended for 180 days
Any more OF leaks?
>>226420
In appearance maybe, but she’s the opposite in terms of who she is as a person
He said he would do a live on onlyfans vip, could someone record it and upload it?
Wäre is the link for putting the password?
Where do I have to enter the password?
Where can I paste the password?
>>227268
Don't even open it, the link's shit

On another note, she has started showing pussy
>>227557
The best babe of them all. And she's beginning to own it. Geesh those tits are fucking amazing
>>228109
You call this stepping up her game?
>>228115
100 dollars a minute for a custom. Bitch please
Her Onlyfans is consistently recycled garbage. She reposts the same content from weeks ago.
Did anyone get the recent video?
She's trying to sell access to her OF on REPORT MY POST if you PayPal her... Smells like a scam

Did anyone record any ig live?
aHR0cHM6Ly90ZXJhYm94YXBwLmNvbS9zLzF5cnhKWjN2XzZCb2U4LXlvYlFMeVV3

This is her old collection before she made content like now, her breasts were really big when she was a teenager
>>228808
It's not Daniela Pereira bro
Somebody have her 10 minute video to share?
Thread dead?
>>228241
bumppppp shes the best out now
>>222739 (OP)
If her content was more like this then her wearing stupid ass wigs and hats and making goofy ass faces while she's wiggling her tongue then resubing would.be a no Brainer. https://gofile.io/d/zuDlpq
>>230481
Agreed, she has great tits but her content sucks and it's only getting worse. And not only that buts it's expensive ASF. I unsubbed months ago. Once you've seen one of her videos. You've seen them all.