/tits/

(237 KB, 932x1243, 1690367469958.jpeg)
>Constantly for two years now, unknown telepaths have been kicking me with a electric current and trying to paralyze me or drive me to a heart attack (currently heading for the heart land). Olomouc in the vicinity of the streets Karafiátová 1, Komenského 9, Kosmonautů 29 and in the village Žerůvky near Olomouc. On 7 January 2003 I was robbed in Olomouc near the "Senimo" shopping centre! On Friday 10 January 2003 I fainted at Karafiátova 1 in Olomouc! They robbed my cottage 3 times, and are gradually destroying it in the village of Huzová near Štemberk in Moravia. The flies conspired on me! They messed up both my doorbells again. Today they kicked through my letterbox. They shot at my legs + showed me their voices the same day. When I was writing, I was shot in the back of the neck, kidneys and head. My right eye keeps twitching in the right corner. Damage is spoiling my access to the net! They mock me for being queer, homosexual and won't give me the girls I desire even though I'm straight! Some servers are deleting my message. On March 14, 2004, they screwed up my email. On 2/15/2004, unknown telepaths destroyed my vacuum cleaner! They are also kicking my dog and cat, who are developing subcutaneous tumors and warts! On 27.6.2004 they poisoned my dog, who became completely paralyzed for an hour! My dog ended up getting lost completely! Today I know that they hit my sister with a car and knocked me off my bike twice, which I thought was a coincidence. I drink Magnesia mineral water, lemon balm decoction, sleep in a tinfoil cube, eat magnesium pills, but all of this only alleviates my situation… phone, which is tapped, or e-mail, where they keep my mail from me! They also mess up my work, don't give me my paycheck, and don't want to give me social support up to the minimum wage!