/tits/

If she's just tits, then I can find pages on reddit of that for free. What would make her worth signing up for?

On tits alone, she should not start an OF.
Judging by the huge double chin, probably not going to gain any major audience, regardless of the tits. They're average for how fat she is.
Great rack but you need more than that to gain a following. If she did joi or something substantial then yeah
>>219397
If a double chin is an issue for you, I think you are on the wrong site my man
>>219403
I said by the huge double chin. Most of the girls being posted in this section are well proportioned and only have a bit of a double chin :)
>>219407
Ok that's fair I guess, I didn't think it was that big myself but I can only see it in one photo and it looks like a bad angle more than anything. Cracking rack regardless
I can't be the only one that just finds close up picture of nipples not that appealing
>>219395
Wow, there are literally thousands of girls who have successful OFs who just post tits, her tits must not be that great after all...thank you for being honest
>>219397
It's just the angle, she isn't that fat. Her tits have been huge most of her life. Weird that you are on a BBW website and have a negative opinion of big women though, ngl
>>219398
She also gives great head and loves it in the ass, I guess we could run with that
>>219377 (OP)
I'd definitely like to see more. Those are pretty nice tits
These angles/perspectives leave a lot to be desired and more importantly imagined. Look at (boring) Abbi secraa for coaching on those aspects
Find the “axis” where the tits look smallest/hang is least pronounced and shoot from above or below that plane basically
Let's be honest here- if she doesn't think they're that great and you're asking a board of perverts for their opinion, you have to subconsciously know this is not going to work.

People seem to think running an OnlyFans page is an instant formula for easy money. There are so many hundreds of these pages, thousands even, that if you want to stand out you have to be pretty special. And that means OF becomes your full time job. You have to be willing to post all day every day on OnlyFans then crosspost to about fifty different subreddits for people to pay attention to your girlfriend's tits that, by your own admission, she doesn't think are that special and therefore she probably isn't that comfortable sharing them- meaning she'll grow to resent taking these photos much more easily.

If you wanna make a go of it then best of luck to you. She's got an impressive chest. So do thousands of her competitors, most of whom give up after posting for a week or two. Be realistic, really think about whether you both want this and if you don't then don't pressure her.
>>219694
1 - she wasn't sure if they were good enough for OF, so wanted opinions

2 - we are well aware that there is competition, which is why she wanted opinions first

3 - there is no pressure: this was her idea.

Go back to Reddit.
>>219694
Even after op's response to your comments, this is great logical info about the current environment And making sure they are caring for each other's mental health. Felt good to read. no s/
>>219732
Also glad for these comments. Its such a fucking turn on when the lady is curious and motivated about her tits
>>220166
Bra lines are fucking top tier
>>220171
Yeah that's one of my favourites, I've bust so many loads to it
People who allow or want their significant other to show their body all over the internet are huge simps. But to each their own I guess.
>>220175

If your woman is hot, and especially if she has big tits that are hard or almost impossible to hide... every time she leaves the house people are already looking. Does that make her man a simp? Absolutely not. It's intelligent to start getting paid for them looking.
The fact that the guy asking for opinions is overly defensive with the feedback makes this thread retarded.
>>220177
Man, STFU and enjoy the titties, her bra lines are amazing.
>>220180
>*yawn*

Looks like a nina phoenix thread.
Man, I really didnt think enjoying bra lines was gonna be a controversial opinion
>>220197
there's a lot of animosity towards tits on this tits-related board
>>220166
unironically using libtard as an insult makes your intelligence seem questionable at best so im going to say gl, youll need it
She has tits? She is good to go on onlyfans. This whole topic is just OP being a beta-male cuck, because he likes people looking at his gf's tits. I wonder how some men can have so little self respecr
>>220166
Keep goin. But back up some. Let's see more of her
Great pics. Ask her to take some where she’s letting them naturally hang.
>>220281
will take some more tonight, watch this space. Can also confirm that seeing some of these comments has made her horny AF the past few days, so thanks guys!
If you guys post titfucks, I’m subbed within the week
>>220378
I definitely enjoy that
>>220378
show us the belly too! full body in motion would be a bonus
(111 KB, 1399x1600, IMG-20230.jpg)
One more for you fellas, took just before we fucked last night...sorry it has my hairy body in it.
>>220527 Truly's a shame about your hideous photo bombing of an otherwise boring pic. I'm sure you're not retarded and that this was just an honest mistake.
>>220528
Fuck off elsewhere if you don't like it fag
>>220529 Who was here first? I suppose that doesn't matter?
I've noticed that a lot of nasty comments keep being left and then disappearing within minutes...
>>220531
Yeah I can't be here all the time. I clean up when I see it
>>220532
nice, thanks man. dunno why they bother, just keep scrolling if you don't like surely?
>>220531 Fr, I hate negatives. Leave only positive comments people, please.
>>220533
Cause schizos dude. They just gotta be dicks
Yes she should. Also she should use reddit as a soft promotional tool. But those are nice full juggs and she seems to love them so im guessing a nice 8 dollar sub would turn around well. And if she decides to show her face maybe 10 or 15 bux. Wont know til you try
>>220536
Thank you for the insight, she says that this is probably the best comment of the thread so far!
Ok guys thanks for the input over the past few days, we are gonna start an OF soon. We were gonna post a few more pics that we took here but the thread has slowed down quite a bit so we are just gonna abandon it (possibly cos my cock was in a picture).

We'll start a new thread soon with a few more pics once the OF is set up!
>>220565 Yea... I don't know what was going through your mind with that pic, but next time try to put your entire body in the way of the boobs, just to see. It'll be a fun scientific experiment and we can see how social media and society respond. Maybe even get your hairy hanging balls into the pic. Do you enjoy dildos up your arse?
>>220567
Spit your venom as much as you want. That ass sleeps next to those amazing titties every night. Do you even have a pair to suck on? I'd guess no.
>>220570 Dude you're way too spiteful for some1 who have a babe with boobs such as those. Relax. It was a joke about the mediocrity of your content. You on the other hand you're either a drug cartel criminal or a fag from what I understand. So save it. Congratulations on your harlot or whore or whatever.
>>220572
Take your meds man, the schizo is showing
>>220573 Huh? I'm quite relaxed. What do you mean?
>>220574
Drug cartel criminal, fag...you are seeing things that aren't there.

It was just a guy sharing his woman's tits, that's what this board is for. Don't like it, scroll along
>>220575
>you are seeing things that aren't there
Oh no, I'm hallucinating too? Plus schizo too? I guess I'm really fucking up, huh? Shit I hope I don't get the dreaded C word! Fucking nerd. You're a pussy never been in a fucking fight I'll fucking smack you.
>>220576
Yes you definitely seem like you don't need meds.
>>220575 What you gonna do tell on me? Go RAT me out and report my post, fag. You're nothing. Nothing but a dirty dick.
>>220579
Dude you're seriously unhinged, is this how you get around lady parts? There's gonna be a true crime biopic about you someday 😂
>>220582 Yeah. I'm insane. At least I'm not gay. That's how I look at it.
>>220583
You sure? You seem very angry to be on this site dedicated to female anatomy...
>>220582 I do so love playing these games of great virtue with you fellas, but I have to clock in. Suck a titty in my name and for those of us who can't.
>>220585 You suck nigger dick.
>>220588 You're fucking comical kid don't loose her
>>220588
How are bans a thing anymore?
>>220572
Hey you're the schizo guy that was going off about that Daniella chick getting killed by the cartel Illuminati before she literally posted in the thread the next day
>>220378
>>220527

She is really fucking hot. Oiled shot is fantastic. Your body is fine too actually, and you know how to fucking GRAB that serious titty. Just trim those pubes to match your body hair. Keep up those nipple shots, that is great framing. Like the others said, the bra lines are the shit. Its like she is showing off keeping those puppies busy and tight all day, and we get to see them post-bra which everyone should know is PRIME firmness (other than 1-7 days pre-period) every day.
>>220736
Guess you guys didn't like this one then, understood! Set up shots only!
>>220779
Set up properly, posed etc. This one was a just because she had her top off and wasn't thought out very well
>>220736
Amazing, love the full body
The secret about nice tits is context. Tits alone? Don't get many of us exited. Tits in relation to a certain body frame? Hell yeah. Whole body with some tits? Better. A face too? Great.

Although some candid snapshots are alright, investing in better lighting pays off. Doesn't mean you have to buy expensive gear, it means learn to put light and body in good relation to the camera. There's books about this in any library.
>>219470
POV: I give my husband Anal