/tits/

>>219138 (OP)
New lense? These look massive from the front
aHR0cHM6Ly9pdC5zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzhmZTA4L3ZpZGVvL3Jlc29sdXRpb24rdXBsb2FkPw==
Damn that is unbelievable. I wish
Check TiT
Her OF is 65% trash with some occasional gems. She's been losing weight but the tits are staying the same. That's why they look bigger.
Here's a good long video

aHR0cHM6Ly9zcGFua2JhbmcuY29tLzg0d2d5L3ZpZGVvL2h1Z2UrZWJvbnkrdGl0cw==
>>219352

To save anyone else the trouble, it's an encoded link to a Spankbang video of Poetry painting from a few years ago.
does she have any dildo joi videos?
>>219359

thanks..all these dumb ass codes using these shitty upload sites...reminds me of when people trying to buy weed but talk in code like the feds are really taping your line
>>219381
It's simple. Learn or miss out.
>>219383 Who are you replyingvto and what should they learn? What in fuck's sake are they ever supposed to "miss out on" in today's world? Tell all of us here about your great amazing life.
So hard to fap to her, she is such a hateful racist cunt. I do manage it tho
>>220491

Is she? Didn't know that, what kinda stuff is she saying?
>>220491

Jokes on you for listening to anything she has to say. The only time the volume goes up is when those titties clapping. Other than that I don't want to hear anything coming out of her mouth.
>>220491
There are only two things about this woman I care about about and they sure ain't her ridiculous hair or stupid fucking politics. She can seethe that a pale face is jacking off to her for free. Hahahahaha
>>220493
Go read her IG or look at her TiT thread, all kinds of screen grabs. She's delusional nearly always and really hates white people
>>220524

Willing to bet a sizeable part of her fanbase, at least the fappers are white boys.

I usually watch videos with the volume down because people just say stupid shit or make fake moaning sounds.
I remember when she first came on the scene wanting to be "taken seriously" as a TV personality/journalist and wouldn't post any topless pics. Those days were over rather quickly.
>>220615
Have you ever seen an interview with her. She's as dumb as a rock with a personality to boot. What else has she got?
>>220491
You sound like a bitch. I swear, you white cunts make up anything to complain about. If you don't like her move on. Plenty of other huge tit bimbos out there.
>>221028
"White cunts" huh? Now who's the bitchy racist?
>>219182
TiT really is a treasure trove on this one. Mostly just spankbang links and pictures so nothing really worth reposting to here.
>>219182
Yeah can anyone please tell me where I can find TiT?
>>221347
-Easy! Google: titsintops
Does she ever suck on them at least, I'm aready not getting the hours back I spent watching her awful camera work and sitting around doing nothing erotic