/tits/

Now, they are wonderful....hope to see more
I have some .mp4 about her but that stupid forum doesn't authorize them anymore... Hope to see more about her and without all these filters. she's a big blob
>>219033
Put them on gofile or whatever
She is already the size of a well endowed woman who is in her mid 30s and had a couple kids in her early 20s. her 30s aint gonna be pretty.

aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9ESHhRVWo=
(52 KB, 540x720, 1547073331798.jpg)
>>219063
>>219059
>second coming of P-Cup Chan
>she is has the same brain cancer and goes by he/him
>will probably cut them of aswell
Life is cruel.
>>219063
Aw, yeah. She's another batshit bitch who hates herself. Yay, feminism!
Holy cow. I know some women use the incorrect pronouns on their bios and stuff but I've never actually heard a woman refer to herself as a big boy. Damn what a boner killer
>>219064
this reminds me of the horrible things that is Vronnidarko doing to herself so retarded
>>219063
>https://www.mediafire.com/file/y6ddkdpx770yhk2/Original+%27Titty+Talk%27+video+(before+modeling,+uses+Trans-Him+terms.mp4/file
>>219064
>https://www.mediafire.com/file/y6ddkdpx770yhk2/Original+%27Titty+Talk%27+video+(before+modeling,+uses+Trans-Him+terms.mp4/file

You fuckers are the worst kind of people. Getting your panties in a bunch because your spank material wants to identify as something other than what makes your dick happy. Boohoo. Grow the fuck up, you pussies.
>>219067
>>219102
>>219119

Fucking incels. The world is changing. Change with it or look like fucking morons. Clearly you've gone with the latter. Enjoy fapping to blurry pics, because you'll never touch a real tit.
Gender in binary. 5% of people are defected
>>219123
Wrong. Study some actual science, rather than parroting bullshit you read online and don't understand even at that.
>>219122 You know..... We could just start our own site. We could do that at any time.
>>219128

I love breasts more than anything
>>219129
Exactly how it should be. Meanwhile these fools are worried about how a person identifies WHO THEY WILL NEVER MEET. Let the person be happy. Who the fuck cares. Jerk off and shut up.
>>219130

An empty vacuum in the void. A lengthy shadow in a cave. The dark man's a husk of a flesh, looking for some sign of life to assume and impersonate.
>>219063
Sorry. I use this site so naturally, I'm a retard. Is this the same person and if so, holy shit pronouns are a fucking facade>>219063
>>219042
frankly she has pretty nice face and she would be one of the best internet titi-girls if she'd have terrible huge potbelly. such a pity
Idk where they came to the 60lb titties conclusion. I had an ex go from P to D thru reduction and lose 15lbs.
>>219063
Unfortunately she doesn't get to choose how I perceive her.
Does she have an OF
>>219152
>>219203

I never realized how dangerous pronouns were. Look how they've traumatized these two little boys.
>>219236
Only little boys need to do as they're told.
She’s mentally ill
>>219179

Nah she’s fucked up physically and mentally. Especially that video of her with that ugly, disgusting green hair and her retarded statement saying that she’s a “he” is anything but sexy.
>>219236
"It's" not gonna fuck you bro.
>>219196
Women tend to grossly over estimate the weight of their tits.
>>219264
Never seen a women with 28J tits
>>219265
Tessa Fowler and Ewa Sonnet are supposed to have 30J's. Just picture them, but a little bit slimmer.
>>219059
How can i Open this file
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9ESHhRVWo=
>>219302
you need a nintendo 64
Nice big floppers. She has some bigtittybi vibes. The wig is a turn off.
>>219320
All caps and in red. No wonder they missed it.
>>219270 I would so jerk off on her pussy and cum all over it.

>>219321 Oh look. The niggers are back in town pretending that they're not also part of hacker groups again. Don't forget, everybody. Hackers aren't real. Your nudes have never been safer. There haven't been groups of niggers jerking off to your naked body since sometime in 2008.
>>219264
Girl: tells you the weight of her tits
You: hmmm idk about all that. Now wikihow, that's a source you can trust
>>219059
Amazing, hope she makes some more interesting videos in future
What’s her name?

Where does she present those wonderful breasts? Onlyfans?
>>219772

Heres the OF link:
aHR0cHM6Ly9vbmx5ZmFucy5jb20vdGhvdHRlcnBvcHA=

7 bucks rn onsale. It's pretty vanilla. The previous b64 encode anon linked earlier has all of the vids on it.
Just to let you know there is a coomer with all her OF stuff on it.
>>219765
You sound lie you're vaxed.
>>219063

Seems like a thing for big tit fat girls have gone this route

vronnidarko, perkyfoxxx
>>219800

It's "a thing" society is going through after thousands of years of people trying to hide what or who they are.
>>219833 The way you explain things' easier, anon. I'm glad it's not something completely crazy like ummmmm.. WW3?
>>219800
This girl, Vronnidarko, perkyfoxx, Xoe Nova, the list goes on...
>>219985
alora, now called "aaron"... poor girl
Wow those are giant tits
>>219800
>>219985
>>219987

This is just a list of people who are trying to live their authentic lives.
The "list" will get longer because our world is more accepting and people don't feel the need to hide.
Learn to accept it also, or continue to be creepy incels that have never touched a real human being sexually.
>>219987
I read that Alora got over it. Not sure how true that is.
>>220024
still boobs or chopped off?
>>220027
I think they survived but this in the internet so who knows.
(2.1 MB, 200x193, alora013.gif)
just a pic to remember her
>>220037
It's fascinating how much a BR changes the whole look of a girl, at least when it's an extreme one like in Alora's case. *schudder*
>>220037
that generation is so dumb...
>>220038
She's just normal now. Weight is under control. I assume no dysphoria. Good fer her!
>>220041
The shudder is about thinking of what she looks like naked now. The results of breast reduction are fucking disgusting. I'd rather get with a woman with natural A cups than a woman with DD cups after a reduction.
>>220043
The path she was on was most likely leading to the end of a rope. Scars on her tits fine.
>>220031
Holy shit need more of this.
>>220052
Unfortunately that video is the best one I ever saw of her. It's nice but it could have been so much better if they had realized that people were watching to see her tits, not her face.
I identify as a 9 year old girl.
>>220075
>I identify as a 9 year old girl.

Next she'll say that she needs a hero to lick her anus clean, then upon a divorce due to bullshit logic sanctioned by the saintly and intelligent US government she'll get pregnant twice by 2-different-shade-of-brown niggers, afterwards asking for a hero once more to help her with money to feed her 2 children.

It's a tale as old as Germany.
>>220037

So you're saying "who the fuck cares if the person is happy or not, as long as they keep the tits I enjoy fapping to?"

That is fucked up my dude.
Please more you are a hero
>>219800
Yea they get tons of body dysphoria because of the psychological burden of having monster tits so the mad scientists trick them into thinking they'd be happier as fake males so they can make a pretty penny selling all sorts of shit. It's something like 1 in 4 young ladies with monster tits that end up identifying as trans. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon if you follow the most massive boobed girls. Pretty sure "Kit" is just farming money to get a reduction. I'd say don't sub.
>>220031

How about a mega to honor those legendary tits?

YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpOUtkR3hZUTFwNlZDTlFUbHAzVjNWelMwTjBPUzFaZWkxeVNHZHZNM0Yz
>>220129

Based off of a few women that post online? Yeah, no, stop talking rubbish.

Just appreciate regardless and if they end up going down some other path, just deal with it.
Guess that's everything there is around, waiting for a hero to share some ppv
>>220043
Yes, the breasts look AWFUL after reduction surgery! Fucking horrible! Could someone please invent a different way of doing it!!!
>>220161
Well she could have committed suicide because you're a selfish fuck. Would that be ok? I mean her tits wouldn't have been cut off but that's a small price right? Right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>220194
Bro just shut the fuck up already.

Yes, those tits look AWFUL after reduction surgery, as they nearly always do.

No, nobody said she needs to commit suicide. Sit the fuck down, jeez.

Either way, this is gotten way off topic.
Imagine being so retarded you use base64 because of you feel like a little hacker.
Now imagine being double that stupid because you encode it two times and feel like you make something smart lol
>>219987
This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so the mad scientist doctors convince them they're trans so they can make a pretty penny selling them all sorts of "treatments" as fake males. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. In my opinion, don't subscribe if you want her to keep making content and not get a reduction. She's probably still trans.
Also she thinks she couldn't have less massive boobs if she worked out more and ate less her entire life. Haha
>>220246

Citation please? How do you figure?
>>220243
Why don't you shut the fuck up? The encoding isn't necessary, but it makes uploads last longer before being taken down.

but back on topic whether she's trans or not, she's incredible.
>>220254

Exactly. I've never heard of a doctor having to convince someone they're trans.
Any more on her? It's the best in a looong time
i dont think ill ever wank to any other girl if this one keeps on giving, except hilari baknew
>>220639 She's retired, you know?
>>219987 This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so the mad scientist doctors convince them they're trans so they can make a pretty penny selling them all sorts of "treatments" as fake males. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. In my opinion, don't subscribe if you want her to keep making content and not get a reduction. She's probably still trans.
>>219003 (OP) All she really had to do was pit on a bra and she would'vebeen fine with the lads. Shameful breast reduction.
>>220813 I guess I'm just getting old. My apologies.
What you mean she retired? Had a BR?

Sincerely hope not
>>220760
this bitch is a literal cow, i fucking love her massive hanging milk bags, jesus
>>219987
This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so the mad scientist doctors convince them they're trans so they can make a pretty penny selling them all sorts of "treatments" as fake males. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. In my opinion, don't subscribe if you want her to keep making content and not get a reduction. She's probably still trans.
>>219987
>>219987
>>220029
Alora chopped unfortunately :/ and lost a ton of the extra weight in the meantime. Vronni has made it super difficult to find any preggo content which was like their best stuff, but kept the boobs. The list of these relatively young people with enormous macromastia tits who've come out as trans is definitely noteworthy:

Alora P
PerkyFox
Vronni
Xoe Nova
And Thotterpop now.

Interesting and strange, even if its entirely coincidence. Anyone happen to know or have a good guess on Thotterpop's age? It's not listed anywhere but they seem almost deceptively older than their fashion sense would imply.
I wonder why some guys go into full stalker mode and don't just enjoy the content there already is
>>221026 Clearly you've never met a nigger, have you?
>>221016
"The list of these relatively young people with enormous macromastia tits who've come out as trans is definitely noteworthy"

Can you blame them? People in these threads talk about them like sacks of meat that exist solely to make them cum, and think that if they die due to suicide from dysphoria or harrassment, so be it.

Not suprising that they would want to surgically alter themselves and start a new life after dealing with that kind of shit.
>>219987
This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so they hate being female. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. In my opinion, don't subscribe if you want her to keep making content and not get a reduction. She's probably still trans. Still uses her trans name "Kit."
>>219987
This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so they hate being female. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. In my opinion, don't subscribe if you want her to keep making content and not get a reduction. She's probably still trans. Still uses her trans name "Kit."

🖕butthurt tranny mods
>>221044
yup I notice this a lot. Too often for it to be a coincidence
>>221044
>>221093
We really are blessed to have such gifted psychologists here aren't we?
>>221096
This is as thorough psychological analysis as goes into trans issues officially
>>221115
We're breaking new ground. Truly!
I couldnt give 2 shits about fat chicks with giant tits if all their pics are filtered to the max and all the tit pic look the same.

Unless you know how to play with your tits and know more than 2 poses or your body looks like shamelessplug idgaf!
I'm more worried about the fact that she claimed to stop being trans right at the same time she made the paysite account, and had previously made a 7 part tiktok series about how badly she wants a reduction. Really suspicious timing.
Someone with those norks thinking that they are a bloke.
>219987
This happens all the time with females with monster boobs. It's an extremely noticeable phenomenon. It's probably around 1 in 4 Americans with colossal boobs who go through this. They get body dysphoria from the psychological burden of having massive tits, so they hate being female. She's probably just using OF to make enough money for a breast reduction. It's really sad that surgeons capitalize on recent trends to deceive these people. Glad to see someone else who noticed it.
Y’all Be ready for that breast reduction cause it’s coming