/tits/

Wtf tits look like generated by some bad AI
Someone please delete this thread so we don't have to look at those horrible botched tits. Nothing about this chick is attractive. Her face looks like something you'd find in a horror amusement park ride. I literally would not touch those tits with a 10 foot pole.
Eww ...
OP should have his internet privileges revoked
>>218924
nnancy is here for link farming, he does not give a shit about his contribution to titty community
Im gonna throw up....
What’s hilarious is you guys keep bumping this up with your comments but there are some of us that don’t mind how she looks and love her giant tits
Nasty. Trolling for the 4th
We would all fuck her lol
>>219424
Gotta do what you gotta do son
>>219424
abso fucking lutely not. we arent all desperate. id rather be celibate than go near that thing
>>219424
She gets me rock hard. thanks op for posting i never knew about her. lets get a mega dump going and more chubby mature bimbos
>>219424
You have low standards my friend
>>219847
haha says the guy hanging out on this place for tit pervs, fat chasers, and incels. people in glass houses my friend......

she's slam pig awesome and fills a filthy need i didn't know i had. keep posting what you got boys!!!
This looks like if Alexandra Daddario and an Orc from middle earth with fake tits did the fusion dance and didnt connect fingers properly.
did she buy her body at walmart? WTF
>>220307 What do you mean? We don't all have the kind of money criminals and mafias have access to.
>>219424
Nah man, you can like whoever you want but you gotta be realistic. I would hardly call her "conventionally attractive"
(505 KB, 720x1010, Screenshot_20230826-063956~2.png) (789 KB, 720x1057, Screenshot_20230826-063935~2.png) (1.1 MB, 720x1121, Screenshot_20230826-064017~2.png)
When I saw these photos, my dick was very excited ... I wanted to jerk to her sexy curves. Immersed in spermatogenic fantasies, I cummed profusely. To my surprise, after a few seconds, the dick was hard again! Hard as hell! This is some kind of magic! I liked jerking off the dick a few times - love her! She smells like fucking cum...