/tits/

Anyone got her JOI Onlyfans video yet?
>>217878 (OP)
She also doesn't mind cum tributes. If anything, it helps her feel confident with in her body and comfortable doing lewd content.
>>217898
This seems like a lot of hard work if I'm honest.
>>217878 (OP)
We ain't ever gonna see shit unless she reduces her prices + all I've seen from her was ass
>>217907 Ass' sometimes desirable.
>>217909
Ass in the sense of bad
>>217993 Oh you mean like an ugly ass. I've seen my share of ugly asses and let me tell you it's not a pretty sight. I still get my dick hard tho. Because I'm mature and I push through it.
Y'all were lying, it looks like she got a fat ass from this angle and the ass pics she been showing
OF says no nudes. Nothing to see here.
Well she did get a butt lift, so the ass has been enhanced from what it used to be.
Her prices are still insane though. Her content is pretty decent for a non-nude, but it's just way, way to much for even short videos.
>>217898

jars at the ready, crystals charged, thousands of nerds nut in unison to summon the god of the nip slip
she's another rci. charging triple digits for basic ass content is wild. i'm not saying be cheap but she's purely banking on mega simp whales and is not at all interested in the less financially retarded.
As retarded as her triple digits sounds. She knows there will probably be a simp whale out there wanting to see her tits and pussy exposed. That's why she only does teasers to tease them into forking out money. It sounds really fking dumb but women today are different and believe they worth it.

Also she would be making a lot more money on just her IRL nudes instead of her art and these teasers,