/tits/

(1.4 MB, 2480x1748, 1blckgig.jpg)
The biggest of the biggest...
Let's discuss and share about gigantomastia here
(453 KB, 1307x1078, Pilma+(gigantomastia)+from+show+Wish+Ko+Lang -.jpg) (43 KB, 720x486, pilma.jpg)
One of my favourite gigantomastia case is Pilma Cabrijas.
The first time I've seen the TVshow...
I was like....daaaaaaamn..! Its so fckin huge. I wasnt prepared xD

It's sad that there's no better quality version of the video. I've tried to use AI video enhancer but my computer isn't powerful enough to run it
Take my semen
Wonder how big they would be now if they never chopped them off.
Oh wow it's time to see all the same pictures again
Imagine if there was videos of her walking around with those huge juggs it be causing instant boners lol
>>217818

Well I guess here hoping a bigger titcow will come along someday and film her massive wobbling breasts.
I have nothing to contribute except my thanks for this thread op. I wish I could find an hd rip of pilma
>>217786
Can you please share this video?
>>217825

You're welcome. In fact maybe someone here have a better computer than me and can try to enhance with the AI program to get HD version of the video...

>>217860

Sure. But I'm sad it's so poor rsolution/quality... :-(
Here it is: https://gofile.io/d/bbJFRL
>>217811
Is there a video for this one?
>>217811
This one is my favorite because of how young she is, her bells are magnificent
you say nigger here and the thread is purged yet this remains
>>217959
🚔Someone check bros computer
>>218003 They already have all my nudes, believe me. And all of yours too if you've ever used an Android phone especially!
>>218014 Those breasts' delectable. Honestly you wouldn't fuck this old lady's breasts? I'd fuck them and I hate breasts that aren't firm.
>>218044
She looks very unhappy and outside doctors I'd be surprised if she let anyone touch them
>>218028

Here are the videos: https://gofile.io/d/g9ixS8

>>218045

Yes and it's a shame she didn't have a good person to love her as she was, and give her the affection she deserved. Once again, a sad ending for epic hangers, she had drastic breast reduction.
>>218052
You think she didn't like them because she wasn't loved enough? What planet are you on?
Where's the AI video enhancer? Maybe I'll try
>>218073

Okay great!
https://gofile.io/d/TbDpP4

I hope you have a powerful enough computer!
I would be so happy if someone can enhance that video with pilma. It's almost impossible to find a good version of it online.
im not gonna lie man some of these women look like theyre in a lot of pain and honestly i can understand why they would want to get a reduction
>>218087
At least the aircraft carrier girls chose that path. These women I actually have pity for.
Yeah we should have universal healthcare that pays for these women's medical needs fr.. I mean it's 2023, come on dudes
>>217811 You know she's like 13, right?
>>218136
Tits like that = woman
How is this thread still up? It's only contributers are pedos, people that can only get hard for ill and distressed women and people that are pointing that out.
>>218174
Yes don't post underage please (Isn't it already mentioned in the rules of bbwchan?)
titsintops.com/phpBB2/index.php?threads/the-biggest-gigantomastia-tits-ever-literally.29341/
>>218089
What the fuck are aircraft carrier girls? Is this some cringe comment about Azur Lane?
>>218257 They're n9 different from Fubukis
>>218257
The women that are heading toward the size of an aircraft carrier through choice. You know the ones that include USS as a description?
>>218259
>You know the ones that include USS as a description?
No. Through what choice?
>>218317
Eating. Need a diagram?
>>218732 I heard about this Kristina Milan's cousin.
>>218732
She looks so sexy. Nothing about her expression says please cut these off me at once - my life is unlivable. Gets me so hard bruv.
>>218739 Possibly because you don't have to carry those fuckers around evey day
>>218744
You don't have the burden of enjoying sarcasm either.
>>218744 Bruh that's like 1 time I remember 1 of my gf was like 21 and was drunk then I asked her if she wanted to try anal then she said it hurt and then she would start crying everytime I asked her if she wanted to try anal I'm like bruh. I've seen baby rabbits doing anal. Like come on. I can't take a girl seriously that doesn't know how to do anal. I'm glad I broke up with her old boring ass, she was like an old lady.
>>218747 I bez killingz the pussy with this bruh This shit riding.
>>218136
Dang, would have like to have seen, ah well
>>223352
Degeneracy knowns no bounds here. They see tits and they go berserk. It's unfortunate.