/tits/

Finally a men of culture in this clueless forum! Norma is the goat 💯
Its probably because a lot of people find her boobs to be too big, and her to be too fat.
>>217601
If your terse and oh so witty retort held any water whatsoever then there would be no individual boards catering to different interests. There would be just one for BBW. Nice try.
According to Wikipedia she is 66 years old. I thought she was 66 years old back in the 2000s.
>>217649
Are you telling me that the internet lies?
I like your Boobs
>>217657

Thanks a lot for posting your video collection! Much appreciated
>>217533

Most of casual people think that way yes. Tastes and colors.... But as a fat admirer I can't deny that she has perfect curves. A real living willendorf venus. We're lucky to witness the era of Norma Stitz.

Btw even if she's among the biggest, it's not the biggest I've seen. I have few pictures but I don't know if I should post them here.
>>217668
You mean other models? Start a thread.
>>217668
c'mon, you just baited us huge titty lovers. the The point of this forum is to share and if these pics you mention are real and not morphed then why should NS aka annie hawkins be listed in the guiness book (for years) as the worlds biggest?

The fact is she puts out a lot of vids in various costumes and as a fan I appreciate it. I remember when she got her start with Zebra Prod. (same time as Melody from TX) back in the 80's.

IMHO she looks much sexier now than when she was in her 30's.

Anyway, share if you got 'em
>>217668

Thats why I said a lot and not all. I feel like the majority of people would think her tits are too much. But I know there are still people out there like me that would want her tits to grow even bigger.
>>217657
Thank you very much bro!
Did she ever do a sex tape?
>>217673
No its not models. It's rather "medical" stuff, about gigantomastia. I don't know if I should open a thread about that here... It's not always sexy.

>>217678

Why is she listed in the guiness book as the worlds biggest, if she's not the biggest?

Because she asked for it! And won the medals.

It has been a formidable publicity for her and it has brought her a lot of visibility. But it's rarely the will of other women who have tits so big.

In this category of size, there's few competition. Not many embrace gigantomastia condition, and most of women do surgery/breast reduction before reaching that size.
>>217766

>gigantomastia
>It's not always sexy
(313 KB, 597x598, 405543.PNG)
>>217678
There you go, here's an exemple of bigger.

I have no problem with sharing! It's ok, that's why I open this thread. It's just that it's about Norma Stitz here.
>>217678

Yes so do I, I think she's sexier than ever as she is now!

>>217692

Nope never. And it's perfect like that.

But if you're looking for enormous breast doing hardcore, you can look at Cotton Candi. She deserves a thread too imo! Maybe I'll open one
>>217761

Awesome!! Thank you so much!
>>217769
norma + cotton is one of my fav vids
Do anyone have the one with her bound to a chair or something?
>>217761
What do you mean with "some more stuff" ? This link is the same like the first one...
>>217937
I added the second zip folder
>>217937
Same link, but now there's a "Stitz 2" file added.
>>217924

Agreed. Bigger is better no matter how big,
Titz Galore passed away unfortunately.
I wonder how much Norma weighs. Those tits alone must be heavy as hell.
>>218025
Yes and Ive been very sad when I knew it...

>>218191
Norma weight ~ 160kg, and each of her tits weight ~15kg... which meaning she have a breast of 30kg. Almost a quarter of her body weight is tits.
>>217768
Where did you get this? Who is she? Would you please make another thread with the other pictures of bigger boobs?
>>218982

Already done. Search Gigantomastia thread in Tits section ;-)
(334 KB, 689x968, 428_1000.jpg) (303 KB, 683x1024, 428_1003.jpg) (24 KB, 247x350, 212274.jpg) (43 KB, 480x270, norma_stitz-2841684523.jpg)
I know that Norma made an appearance in a 2011 film called "nudist camp zombie massacre"... But it's impossible to find that movie. I'm wondering if it was ever released
Anyone have any new wins?
>>218736
That video is relatively easy to find on the internet
>>217424 (OP)
>norma stitz
>norma
>stitz

>tfw i literally JUST realized it's a play on "enormous tits"

i'd post a reaction image but this isn't that kinda board. bump for great justice instead and also because i'm high af.