/tits/

>>216407 (OP)
Demora is beautiful in the face but her tits make her absolutely spectacular. Great rack and personality
>average face
>beautiful face

my god u people have low fucking standards
She has ugly face and her boobs are fake
Well, honestly I think she's cute and her huge breasts are gorgeous and looks good on her body type. I'm different.
>>216412
You're on bbwchan fucking retard everyone around you thinks you're fucking disgusting for liking this shit already
Well, there's no problem in having low standards, ugly women need love too.
Plus, i bet 90% of the guys here aren't good looking at all.
And if the chick has gigantic tits like these, i'm totally in.
>>216415
To be technicall her boobs are real? Fat transfer
>>216470 You got that ri, brother! Make those monsters GROW!!!
Just share wins and forget her face, jeez
she got world class boobs but her content so boring and wasted the world class boobs. she not naked, dont show pussy , fuck video with wrong angle, boring content, and so short with the video, last thing is always with her husband that nobody wanna see.
>>216496
No really real? Aww, men... Are you sure? Cause I thought cuties were in last time I checked

Gimme a call
Seeing "goddess" used here just shows how much the term has devalued over the years.
>>216548
Go somewhere else to masturbate then
>>216548
Correct. It's used with such abandon to describe the most mid of bitches that it's lost all meaning. And I'm a fan.
>>216733 (Cross-thread)
just fat transfer

she did some saline infusions when her boobs were smaller but you know what saline is? Salt Water man it gets just absorbed over time you fuckin retard
>>216746
There is some growth. She said her breasts have become sensible to weight gain. Which makes sense since the fat they transfer is rich in stem cells, so any weight she gains will go to her breasts first.

That's why she stopped getting the transfers. She was afraid that if she got another one and then gained weight, they would grow too much for her comfort.

It's kind of in a grey area. The growth happens through natural means, but it wouldn't happen without the surgery in the first place.
better flat chest than those two ugly bags of fat and saline shit. look at claudia marie what freak she is now.
>>216762
Hiding the thread is a click away my man.
Yeah these girls aren't very gay. The gayest girls you can find on this board will be on booty you can usually spot them a mile away just from the selfish, queenish "attitude" of superiority to others of either sex but also by their humor because they're forever "happy" and trying to make cheesy jokes that's how I spot the gayest anyways

Gay is where it's at right now
>>216759 (Cross-thread)
No. All it does is give her a temporary boost in size. It’s all gone within 48 hours.
>>216744
I've heard her say in live that she did silicone infusions with the fat transfers. Not saline. That way her breasts don't lose their size.
>>216965
If she ever comes back here (unlikely) then we should ask.
>>216965
That's... not how silicone works? Injecting it in a state where you can inject it is going to cause massive health risks. There's a reason why they contain silicone gel inside of a biocompatible silicone implant.

Saline is what has been used in the past. I will have to check my archive, but I might have an older one of her doing an infusion. I know I have one of Anorei Collins doing one...
>>216968
Do some research on liquid silicone injections.
>>216968
She has them available on her PH account. Easy to find.
And I can confirm- all she does is slowly inject bags of saline into her boobs over a couple of hours. The body absorbs it and she pees it all out within 48 hours. So the size goes away too. But they get really tight and full when she does it if she gets enough in so it gives the illusion of them looking and moving fake.