/tits/

(53 KB, 324x275, astar titfuck.png)
could anyone share her dildo titfuck video?
She isn't single, she has a manager running all her accounts (her boyfriend). She claims to be single however.. like most girls because it's how you get simps to tip you thinking they have a chance to date or fuck you if you give them a fortune lol.

I used to talk to her, if you go to her onlyfans, her boyfriend is the one replying 75% of the time unless she needs to do a quick pic or selfie then he tells her to come and take a pic.

She told me when she was 3 weeks in her "career"

If you see, she doesn't reply anywhere on social medias either because its her boyfriend. She is only making content/recording/replying maybe 25% of the DMs. She gives a 30% cut to her BF.

Probably won't be any tittyfucking vids though, I assume her boyfriend has a small dick lol
(154 KB, 128x128, KEKarriveW.webp)
>>216146
>plays high ground against the simps
>is mad because she has a bf and a life
>>216149

Barely even her fault anyway, she’s just playing the game (a goofy game), but it’s done because the simps are morons
>>216146

hey salty dude who tried to be her "manager"

anyway, what you've said is all 100% correct, it's just funny because you're salty since your shtick of trying to be her manager failed lmao
>>216196 This could be funnier if you tried to make sense but you don't but at least know what you're talking about before you post? This model like all the rest's untalented and I doubt anybody is jumping at the chance to be manager. You're too dishonest to be helpful to anybody. Go think about what you've done.
If her onlyfans account is running by her boyfriend that's explain a lot
Everytime these girls don't get naked 95% of the time there's an insecure husband or boyfriend they're hiding telling them what to do, this isn't a surprise. She'll never get my money tho so if you pay them that's on you.
>>216228
There is no basis for these percentages, there is no accuracy to them, this is just a single persons opinion, buy whatever you want. Some people just don't want to be nude but like the attention/money and for some people, that is enough. Move on.
>>216332

>There are no basis for these percentages
Hm? How so? What are the basis for your accusations?
(10 KB, 352x198, G.jpg)
>>216196
As another bf "manager" it is funny as fuck when these retards run into the DMs with their 7k followers and try to run game. Usually from dumb nogs with LLC names like "Diamond Money Ballers Enterprises"
>>216534 They're lame. They believe things learned on the street like oh if it's not broke don't fix it so I guess that means let's all just copy the proven method for success, and so they become clones. These messages have 0 effect on hoes decisions. They're emotionally detached from these types because they're WAYYYYYYYY smarter/mature than us, and so they're either going to think you're a loser or respond to you and use you.

If you fuck em and they don't ask you to put it in their butt then you can be sure that you've failed. You should feel bad about yourself at this point.
>>216500
please upload her video in gofile.io and send is the link
ffs she is pretty and her tits are full, quit derailing this with autistic coomer conspiracy theories and post content.
>>216622 (Cross-thread)
>MQpodHRwczovL3RlcmFib3hhcHAuY29tL3MvMVdPZEJ2ZGFldHN4a0dtbHhPTjE1LXcKMgpodHRwczovL3RlcmFib3hhcHAuY29tL3MvMWJCWGxSaTR2VFh0NDVnTzVtT3JXSFE=

that host is forcing us to install their app to dl the file and there wasn't any way around it

can you pls put this on a different host thx
Can we please have more of her?
get this bitch to the front page. ya'll bumping some nasty ass 2/10's instead of this girl, the fucks wrong with ya'll
She only shows nips in PPV, no one ponies up and here posts that. Market forces I guess.
I bought one because I wanted to post, expensive af and it's watermarked with who buys it, so sorry boys
(85 KB, 797x800, astarll.jpg)
her ppv videos Slow mo bounce, Dildo tiity fuck and strip tease dildo play with oil' seem epic frow the preview pics! please share them if you have any.
>>217324
I think for it to be classified as macromastia they need to be 10% of your body weight, something like that.
>>217349
3% of body mass I think. So 10 or 3, it just means big tits.
Her video
>>217232
Could you please send me the video privately, I've actually subscribed to her but no answer when trying to purchase the vid. It would mean so much, I'll make sure to delete it after I view it...a few times...
this girl has perfect big tits yet her vids are so fucking boring
Does no one have any of her ppv videos?
>>220947
she would be the great If it wasn't for the awful huge potbelly :-(
>>220947
How do you open the REPORT MY POST links?
she's not single.. her boyfriend is the one managing her OF and replying to everyone lol. I can't believe everyone falls for this, I know her personally
>>220947
What website is this?
Anything new