/tits/

How she has a whole twitter she gets nude on? Wtf
>>215817

Thanks a lot man.

And yeah I don't use twitter. My mistake.
>>215813
What date did she post that first vid? I’m trying to find the full resolution vid on her cooner but can’t see it.
incredible!!
thank you
Is she doing lactation content?
>>216185
Did you have a bad experience with milk or something?
>>216188
prob some immature man-child. same type of dude to not fuck his pregnant wife because "thats gross".

lactating tits are the best. u should give it a try sometime
>>216172

she said on twitter it's apparently coming on a private twitter account you have to pay $50 to get added to, ouch
average girl and sags too much. needs to get over herself and put some real effort into it
>>216299

Also complains a lot.
>>216299
Post your bitch then (you have none)
Anyone know her age or real name?
She's the biggest fucking cunt I've ever seen. Pretty sure she had BPD or something and Im guessing thats why shes got like 10 followers on IG. She acts like she's hot shit when in reality she's just a used up cow.
She’s pretty good at stopping leaks, all the stuff here is from her twitter, her coomer doesn’t show any of her videos. It’s also probably because most of the people on her twitter are even bigger simps than usual.
>>219931 It's still weird fir me to see these mid tier models with the most simps I feel like the best models with the best content don't get any love in this new internet and I wonder to myself, why?
On the coomer url of the free account you just need to replace the last "xx" for "vip". I uploaded it but the simps just removed the result from the google search.