/tits/

Winkingdaisys aka Mara Jane.

Also, she put on a few from when she was in her prime.
Yeah that's her early material when she was amazing. She has doubled or possibly tripled in bodyweight since then, with no appreciable tit increase.
Therefore, anything in the past four years is geared towards perverted fat-lovers/feeders.
Why isn't this shit in the model ID thread? Cunts!
Ok thank you I searched Winkingdaisys earlier today and couldn't find that particular video if anyone could share a link to the video these gifs are from I would appreciate it
Thank you 😊
or WinkingDaisys or Bustymara or whatever the fuck

tried to find early ones:

https://gofile.io/d/0vz3Zq
she's in that lexxi luxxe category now...that threshold where the weight gain stops going to the boobs and just gives her a big belly

her early days with J*ggmaster were the best
This mara content is over a decade old by now, her most recent stuff is pitiful, she's as big as a house, greasy looking, smokes, and her tits look like big flap jacks, nasty.

Back in the day though, she was mind blowing hot, I couldn't believe a girl like that existed. Then she pumped out like 5 kids and got lazy.
>>215558
She's always been a mess, get fucking real
>>215561
Depends on when you discovered her.
>>215570
Dude is correct. The decline started out gradual, then accelerated when all she did was smoke pot and eat shitloads of junk food.
>>215531
You're on a bbw forum. You sound slow.
>>215656
He's in tits, and so are you
>>215556
You must be a lil blind cause lexxi's tits definitely have gotten bigger as she's gained weight. What are you smoking
>>215656
No need for /tits to exist as a category then if you conclude your train of thought. Given that even this site if all holes are holes. Go home retard..
>>215662
Both look kinda look like a clenched fist now.
>>215558
bro is like i wrote this comment lol fr early mara was one of the hottest girls ever now shes nasty
Mods just nuke this thread. Too many morons come out of the woodwork when Mara is brought up.
She looks great with more weight and her boobs are twice as big.
>>215696
Bitch looks like a beach ball with ears now. All discernible shape is gone. But if that's you thing.....
>>215700
You sound retarded. Like wtf does that even mean?
>>215695
They won't though. This forum thrives on drama. They never nuke the mara threads. You all sound so bitter. No one is forcing you to look at anything. Grow up.
>>215706
She look like an elephant. She used to be a bbw with huge tits now I can smell her just by looking at her.
>>215707
You can fuck off as well.