/tits/

This bitch has to be on some illuminati blood magic to keep her tits so full and firm for this long
>>215399
Shes almost 40, something crazy is going on. She still looks the same as when I first saw her and she was like 20
She's a Latina, they don't age.. Besides that, 40 isn't that old
You guys should lower your disgustingly high standards, but that's on you
Been cumming to her since I was 18
Anyone with a good MEGA folder about her?.
>>215486
same, I used to jack off to her live video records it was a few of the fattest nuts ever delivered. Her and Mal Malloy are the few top venus body babes on the surface of this planet
Anybody got her webcam shows on mega?
>>215623
brother just look up dominican poison on Xvideos her shit's been there for almost 15 years. Use Jdownloader2 to get her stuff EZ
I've seen her milk come out of her mami milkers. I once saw her squirt like she was gonna have a baby
Anybody have anything current from her OF?
I wanna know what her mom looks like so I know who to thank for making this goddess
>>215730
which is crazy because 99% of women with big boobs lose the fullness of their tits after being done breastfeeding but this chick has never let up
I had a dream I was sucking her tit as she gave me a handjob
>>216241
I had the same dream! Did I cum on your face or hers?
>>216243 nice cockblock. Go slit your wrists with scissors
>>216159
I don't think she has ever been pregnant. Or has she?
>>216163
I highly doubt it her pregnancy titties were years ago and even before then her tits were huge. She doesn't speak a word of English and she has never been to the United States. Her pregnancy stuff I didn't buy but I have got alot her pics non lactation
>>217060 She does speak English. Dominicans are taught to speak English at their schools.
>>217214
I've listened to her English and it's not very good.
>>217243 sexy af though when Latinas speak broken English
>>217214 I agree I know Dominicans on this site are geniuses and they also love breasts as much ad I do