/tits/

>>215243
Nice, but hopefully she doesn't scam like other women on OF and actually shows a nipple or two.
I'm curious on how she puts a bra on with six fingers on each hand, I wonder if she'll do a video on it. XD
>>215226 (OP)
This is my cousin. Please for the love of god delete this thread. Spare my family the embarasment
>>215289
now I cannot unsee her fingers 🤢
>>215290
If that's true, what are you doing on here? Or are you just a troll.
>>215289
Fuck sake. No I can't unsee it
Well her name is “DINO”cass
>>215298
Is it both hands? I can't tell.
>>215330
It's called Symbrachydactyly. It's a birth defect where the fingers on the hand don't develop or don't completely develop.
>>215333
But is it both hands? And the feet too?
Bruh you guys are the worst. What happened to this poor girl's hand? Does she say?
>>215338
Her hands were like that when she was born, she does funny videos on TikTok all the time with her hands. She's sexy and humorous.
>>215294
Y'all are tripping. It'd be like getting a hand job from a ninja turtle with big tits, what's the problem?
Instagram?
Tiktok?
>>216422
The fact she has bird hands and huge tits is so interesting. Imagination in full mode
>>216427
It's a birth defect she is a person like anyone else that more thank will have normal kids
I wonder what It feels like ro be jerked off with only 3 fingers
Please new link abbi secraa
>>216753
It's not a problem it's a birth defect. She will always only have 3 fingers but iam not sure if its.both her hands or just one anyways. She can still have sex and more than likely her kids would be normal
Keep ‘em coming. She’s super hot.
Stunning girl but let's face it, shes going to be terrible at math.
>>216824
Welcome! To Jurassic Park.
What's her TikTok handle
...rex
Apparently she sent some pussy pics out in her dms, did any one get them?
Who got more tits, please drop
Any updates?
Anything new?
>>218369
God her tits are massive
>>218472
Does she have any vids?
Bump on these huge boobs