/tits/

Vifs please...
Vids
(4.3 MB, 1920x1080, Maja meets Karola Part 183 - The Cleavage Cut with Karola and Rose (Clip No 2441 - wmv version) - Marvellous Maja - Clips4sale.com.mp4) (3.5 MB, 854x480, Maja meets Karola Part 183 - The Cleavage Cut with Karola and Rose (Clip No 2441 - wmv version) - Marvellous Maja - Clips4sale.com_2.mp4) (2.6 MB, 720x406, Maja meets Karola Part 183 - The Cleavage Cut with Karola and Rose (Clip No 2441 - wmv version) - Marvellous Maja - Clips4sale.com_3.mp4)
hi everyone who can share their video of this queen of breasts thank you
go to SB:

profile/appolo+13
(15 KB, 112x112, FeelsChemistryMan.png)
Are there any before/after pics of carla? Would be cool to see the hanging evolution rofl.
thank you friend
What with greth in bed?
>>215579
Its surprising to find someone with a searing it such as yours posting here.
If anyone has the giantess content, specifically the black dress one, it would be much appreciated.
May sound weird but I wanna see her pussy
>>216300
Why do you think it sounds weird seeing a busty woman's cunt?
You will suffer like we didn't suffer, young me. It's your fate. No pussy.
There's a couple vids of some lucky fucker sucking on her giant tits. Idk how he resisted the urge to just start tittyfucking
>>214882 (OP)
Wish I could travel to Hamburg to visit this whale and pound her twenty ways from Thursday. She needs to do some hardcore for once
All this time I've seen karola over the years and its the same feeling whenever im looking at her I feel gross and ashamed. Idk why either. She's someones great grandma
>>215566
Tim curry with tits. Only see it once
I’d pump a thick one deep in her
share videos of her without saying