/tits/

I was just thinking how boring it was getting around here. Thanks for the drama bait.
>>214411
why are ppl so jealous that she still has a massive following years later? People are a trip man, let someone be happy doing what they love. Move on. There's billions of other women LMAO
>>214414
She used to be very personable a few years ago. Used to have convos pretty regularly with her for years. Idk what happened but one day she just got really full of herself and started being unnecessarily rude to some of us
>>214423
To add: no shade against her. Im sure being harassed 24/7 gets extremely annoying.
>>214424
no one forced her to show her boobs
>>214424
It's the internet. You can't do this and expect no blowback and it's not like she's writing short stories either. She's producing some of the most extreme forms of "content" there is.
>>214441
and no one forced you to nut over her massive juggs but you did it anyway LMFAOOO
>>214457
I don't think so. I'm not into junky pigs and I like clean girls.
She used to be the goat. Now her tits have cig burns and scabs all over. Nasty af.
>>214458
If you’re not into big girls then you should probably just leave
>>214423
i imagine constantly being told for years straight that shes a bbw goddess and should charge for her nudes amped up her ego and self worth a bit.
(76 KB, 600x1040, 1656109381100.jpg)
>>214458
>on bbwchan
>says hes not into big girls
youre not fooling anyone anon, not even yourself. do yourself a favor and fuck a fat girl, youll be blown away.
>>214486

alright 'blown away' is a bit much
I heard she's a latin queen
>>214502
Peak white trash levels, bet her titties stank of Cheetos
>>214659
You gotta stop projecting your cheese balls onto others
It's Good You Got Rid Of the Troll!! So We Can All Worship this Goddess in Peace ✌️ By the Way What is thelat gofile.io
Anyone have her vids in the 34B bra?
Is she still active on of?
Does she post anything more than those 10s vids?
hope she'll take a shower in 2023...
>>215777
She's still active, yes. I had a discounted sub that ran out a few days ago, and she has started to post clips that are a minute or more in length. She does seem to be constantly running sub discounts and pushing PPVs, though.
This hog is garbage
>>215810
anyone got anything recent?
>>215545
When did she do that? Thats her sister's bra size lol thats kinky
>>215545
Damn. That's her sister's bra size. She posted pictures in it years ago so I know. Kinky.
https://mab.to/t/A1XHKcy46K1/eu1

I bought 7 of the 17 currently-available PPV videos. I'd like it if anyone can link the ones I don't have.
She's slowly making longer content, but the longest video she has put out so far is the most recent PPV, which is 4 minutes long (not in the linked MAB).