/tits/

This girl was blessed by the gods of venus. Her body is the perfect feminine specimen
About 690 megs of older material, her reddit posts and early onlyfans stuff. Not sure how active she is at the moment but I haven't seen or saved anything very recent. Amazing woman. Please post more if you have it

https://we.tl/t-Iipj3QkMzD
>>213921
She deleted her reddit and OF. She might be done, but hopefully not permanently; she already had another account on reddit as tiddies4days before thenudesbank
The perfect body, easily was my favorite over Ema, but Ema is too consistent. Thanks for the mega!
>>214015
She has autism so I mean your never going to really know with her . When I was subbed to her page I use to talk to her a little bit about her condition and how she goes about everyday life and it's hard for her.
She is so fine it hurts 😫 I hope she ain't done nigga cuz SHEEEEESSH
>>214015
Who is Ema? I'm curious.
She is literally a fertility statue. Her tits are amazing but I have always been into her ass even more.
This bitch is perfect cuh
>>214088
This body is INSANE 🔥
>>214021
Can I get some details? She just seems like ur typical dumb scene bitch who likes getting the shit beat outta her by losers
She ever do any b/g?
Gofile? Also who has her hinge sc? I always wanted to see her face
>>214674
She never showed her face and she never did and boy girl content. Her content was perfectly fine. She is autistic so that's why her behavior is so sporadic and unpredictable.
>>214726
Damn, she drew this? Not bad
>>215402
Yeah, she's really good. Kind of like how Sara Willis does genuinely beautifully nature photography on the side. Most girls like this don't have an ounce of meaningful skill in a craft.
>>214677
Does she have downieface?
>>215402
Yeah, these two drawings were originally posted from her reddit account before deleting them a while back. Found these from an archive site.
>>214677
>she never did and boy girl content

she never did penetration or a titfuck that I know about, but she definitely did a few videos with a partner: aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LW93QjZ3dGRJb0M
>>216329
Those spanking vids just reminded me of photos she posted with bruises, and, damn, she likes it disturbingly rough
>>216329
Can anyone reupload that?