/tits/

Never shown them, never will.
>>213038 (OP)

I miss her and those Milani morphs... Which reminds me, firewalls. They're very effective.
>>213038 (OP)
She is still the most frustrating person in the world.

All her content is teased as if they are nudes but she wears pasties...
(1.4 MB, 720x1080, 1.mp4)
15 years gone by and this bitch still ain’t show nothing 🤣🤣 Why do y’all keep these wack ass models relevant
>>213779

Exactly, the same people who are starving to see her naked but pay for her non-nude content are the reason why she won't ever go fully nude..she doesn't have to
I’m with y’all I don’t get dudes that simp over this shit. Like I get it she’s hot but spend your focus on girls that show. I know it would be dope to see her Tits but at the same time there are hundreds of girls that look just like her smh stop paying this bishhhh money
>>213781
That face is basically a mask at this point hahahaha
World record for greatest tits that the world will never see…
She will literally have previews that say 'free the nipple' for she $7000 set and it doesn't show them, lmao
>>214219
I've never taken pictures wearing so little, you can see everything. And she was just talking about nail polish. Her onlyfans is buzzfeed with articles that you have to pay to read
>>214289
Delusions of grandeur. She's just another rack with a woman attached.
She has great tits, but she's getting kinda old, and desperate is not a great look
>>214296
Don't panic She'll get by with her vast intelligence.
I remember this girl from like 10 years ago. I'm surprised she's still in the game and hasn't found a gigachad husband with money to take care of her. I never understood why she never went full topless.
>>214362
It's apparent that she's insufferable. Sometimes no cup size is enough to account for that.
(2.8 MB, 1280x720, wf.mp4)
lol at everyone thinking she will ever go fully topless
lol at anybody who thinks she is worth it
lol pay 500 $ for the next teasing video...Then pay 4000 $ mystery set hahaahah
>>214514
I can't believe guys pay for content like this. This truly shows just how lonely and desperate men are in today's sick, backwards society. What a day to be alive!
This bih is so lame 🤣
I hope she makes shitloads of money so she can get more plastic surgery done to her face and one day go too far with it so she'll look like a fucked up alien.
>>214846
She already went too far. Her face looks hilarious.
>>215018
No, but the guy in front of her is Max Verstappen! LMAO
she had a nip slip back when she was young and hot. now she's busted so who cares
>>215020

this is basically the one video with her that matters to me

all i thought of when she "returned" is that i hope she makes another like this however with prices how they are now, it'll never happen
>>215018
Damn she is fine af is there anymore of her?
>>214848

Yet she bills herself as 'the last all natural woman', lmao
(3.0 MB, 2688x4033, censored.jpg)
Does anyone have the uncensored photo?
>>215169
looool imagine those poor chaps who actually paid to see "uncensored" pics.
Thanks hero for exposing onlyscams.
>>215167
Did this bitch really photoshop this shit? That's actually really petty of her tbh.
>>215178 Yup. She seems proud, but she wasn't mega ugly ever, and those tits on that body is not too bad. I'd tittyfuck then come inside her vagina.
her SVIP is half off now, so it's only $1000

this inflation really is impressive
She doesnt deserve those big melons, she is cheap to expose everything!
She thinks we care about her political rants. Can she just go away?
She's shown nipples before. Nipslips and see through. Her nips arent all that impressive tbh. Check out this vid stream. Hope we get some of that from her new content spankbang (dot) com/7265s/video/wendy+fiore+in+bed
>>215268
>spankbang (dot) com/7265s/video/wendy+fiore+in+bed

when is hte nipslip you're talking about? i don't see it
When does her nipslip appear exactly?
This fuckin whore is charging insane prices on OF. $125 for a 1 min vid. This bitch must think the common guy on OF is Dan Bilzerian or any other rich mfer who used her as a spittoon in the past. Damn dumb cunt.
>>215653

that's nothing

her latest vid is $600 for the "unblurred" version
>>215653
Yea I remember the pics of her on his yacht. Dude's a trust fund baby that gets to use his money to use and abuse big titty and big booty bimbos at his leisure. Must be nice.
>>215687

Its funny the preview was setup to seem like it would be a proper nude...

Its funny to watch people get scammed by this shark.
She's even is the moderator on her reddit and deletes/bans whenever someone questions and calls her out on her OF prices. Those big tits are wasted on this stupid broad.
(1.7 MB, 2518x3675, 20230520_231724.jpg)
The closest we got to seeing those big tits of her's was the pasties video and pics but even at that she was complaining about it saying she hated the pasties pictures that she released and said she regretted taking them.if she hated these photos so much then why release them in the first place it makes absolutely no sense at all and yeah I agree she charges way too much for onlyfans.
>>215723
Indian simp mods let her on absolutely desperate for just one second of interaction. She nuked every post she didn't like and then never came back lmao
>>215891
Ok im gonna be completly honest this video isnt even worth 2$ .... her clothed photoshoot albums were better LMAO
>>215891
Imagine paying $50 for this garbage. I checked the reddit cus you guys mentioned it. It's a cesspit of simp faggots. Why are men so weak for this shit? Smh.
>>214549
Things went dowhill for men when we were no longer able to pillage and reave. Two bit scheming whore like this would be some royal concubine or some savage marauders shoulder sling 100-200 years ago.
>>215942
True. Is what it is, til it ain;t. Takes a full reset at this point. Conditioning is too deep.
>>>215961
Whoa. Would be nice to run across the full thing
>>> 215961
Whoa. Would love to run across that
Honestly, I prefer bitches like Leanne Crow, BustyEma and what not. Because bitches with bigger melons are not cheap but bitches like Wendy Fiore are cheap as fuck. $500 dollars for a picture and a minute video only to see her wearing pasties. GTFOH! Thats what you consider a fucking gold digger! She'll leave you with nothing just an empty wallet, thats it! lmfao
>>215961

Let me guess, you paid a hundred just to see a 11 second clip. Bruh, you can create a gif out of that 😂😂
I think Chloe Vevrier is way better than Wendy fiore, Id put my money on Chloe. I dont give a rat's ass if shes in her 50s, 60s. Bitch makes better content than that cheapskate Wendy Fiore 😂😂
This bitch is ridiculous!
>>216051 Mmm I love Wendy's rat ass.
>>216069
Omg no way damn I knew it looked good
does anyone have the pervy doctor vid?
>>215961
So how long is it? Can't believe it's so expensive, would like to see the entire thing though ha
>>216813
Answered this before but my comments keep getting deleted curiously. It's like 5min. Cost about 200 I think. She's unmatched in my opinion but her fee's are fkd.
And she's not selling full topless. That clown saying she is, is either the whitest of white knights trying to bring her suckers or somebody on her team doing the same.
Niggers are dumb.
(798 KB, 2189x3279, YZ7ivy9.jpg)
like i said before,lol at anybody who thinks she is worth it
>>216866 I don't see why somebody can't have opinions, no matter how wrong or gay the opinions are. I like tits so this mediterrenean hottie can piss on me anytime she'd like. Body, face, and boobs. I wish she looked less Indian though is what I would change. If she's sexy enough to be on the cover of a men's magazine then she's good enough for me.
At $100 per minute, we will never get a leak. Nobody going to give that up
she should make 3000 $ fart videos.....there are many degenerate americans who would gladly pay that much.