/tits/

I forgot her. still alive? still alcoholic? still pads on nipples and vids of 50 secs of shaking her clothed redmeat in her kitchen? what a waste...
>>212772
Woo her tits are massive and look bigger !!!! Thx for sharing this bro :o
>>212818
According to her, her tits are bigger then before. Before she was an O cup, but one could guess what size she is now.
>>212821
Bro I don't care about the size of her tits I can't see them at least in pasties consistently.

She doesn't even pull a Wendy Fiore and do a pasties vid with her tits bouncing, it's literally just her fully clothed doing normal shit.

I wanna just see a nip at least. That's what started it all in the first place anyway, a blurry nip. She's not a gravure idol like Momo she's just a big tittied American girl who refuses to show the goods that would make her beyond thousands.
>>212821
The thing is no one actually gives a fuck how big they are if she ain't even gonna pull em out. How many times do you need to see her titties in a bra or clothed, how this shit not old to y'all already. This is a waste of a thread
How much money will the male population waste on scams over and over?
All scammers too rich for what?
Overall quality went flat
>>212849
How much time will you waste complaining? Ignore her if she's not selling what you wanna buy. You're part of the problem. You perpetuate her. Any criticism is still feeding into what you're bothered about.
She's just slob. I guaran-fucken-tee her cunt wreaks of fish, she just gives off the impression of being a dirty pig. Plus she has a massive wart on her forehead. I've never subscribed to any of these pigs because OF doesn't accept pre-paid credit cards and I can't have OF charges showing up on my credit card statements. It's the little fucken bitches, and I've never used this word, "simps", who enable these stupid but smart whores into showing fuck all for money.
>>212855
That's it guy, bump her thread again. Do half the simps job for them. Fuckin retards.
>>212781
Why do coomers always have an issue with their online stripping sex worker angels also having a drink?
(79 KB, 1176x640, 80bec55c-9094-452e-b16c-10d779ed10b8.jpg) (219 KB, 1242x1812, scnfkz1.jpg)
>>212864
Because anger takes away the dullness of everyday life or the desire to want what you know you can't have. And a lot of those guys aren't coomers so much as guys who are bored and lonely and looking for something to shake them out of the monotony and the want to be with the fantasy girl they can't have.

Some are genuinely socially maladjusted to the point of dysfunctionality. Or a lot of them are. I don't know the difference anymore. But boredom and the desire for or the rejection of something they can't have is a big motivation.
>>212865
Fantasies to be more alluring then having the girl actually in your face anyways. You fantasy about her being some gift sent from God that's going to act the way you want and give you the most amazing sex you could ever have and then you meet her and none of those things are true. These girls make money off the Fantasies of being with them because iam sure men who actual know them ain't giving them shit.
>>212850
oh I never bought hers.
I completely agree with you, I was just saying in general, unrelated to YF
It’s unreal how much money this lady makes without showing any nipple. The ultimate tease. Gotta hand it to her- so many people simping over her and when she and her friends that control her life never have any intention of showing more. That’s the whole grift.
>>212914
If that brings satisfaction (RedMan reaction) who cares? Sometimes I prefer seeing women in cocktail dresses.
Ppl actually pay for this crap?! Bottom tier men
I dont like that she regressed on her content. She used to do pasties, now she doesn't even do that.
>>212767 (OP)
>I know she doesn’t flash her titties
>but seeing them don’t hurt
Oxymoron if the year
(335 KB, 270x480, 499000.mp4)
The video that started it All....
I would appreciate any new content that isn't already on the coomer. Thank you.
Hey all you f a g g o t s I have her entire unseen wins on my laptop. As you already figured I will never release them. Have a nice Sunday and don´t forget to attend Church.
>>213076
why do you reply to this mongoloid? let him die
>>212938
glorious and appropriate
>>213091
it's probably her brother. that slut doesn't fuck at all. too much busy to drink
>>213096
Bruh, you really just say she letting her brother fondle her tits? You on some sweet home Alabama shit
>>213091
that's a girl. it doesn't count