/tits/

>>212560
Nice tits but the middle of her body is awful
>>212631
I swear to God, these stupid fucking under-titty tattoos are running otherwise fine women! 😡
>>212632
Just the underboobs tats?
She looks like a NY subway wagon.
>>212632
You should write a strongly worded letter to the ethot owners association and air your grievances. I’m sure they can find some more pure hookers just for you. Fucking retard
She might not be for everyone, but I fucking love the way this cow is shaped, she keeps me stiff as fuck. Dont mind the tats at all
>>212625
Faggot why are you on bbwchan go to Skinny White Bitches for Tiny Dicks Chan if you can't handle a tummy here you Low T faggot zoomer
>>212642
You don't mind that she morphs the shit out of herself? Each to his own i suppose.
>>212664
What I wouldn't give to see a vid of someone setting you alight.
Her body is ridiculous
...Sometimes you shoot for the tits just yo land on an asshole.
Definitely looks like a man 🙅🏽‍♂️
Wish they were longer, like MUCH closer to her naval; but love the veins
>>212788
As her nicely and she'll shop it for you.
>>212770
Thanks for the share but you can’t even see her tits that’s the best thing about her smh which she had another from missionary to see them bounce
>>212794
I do have one where you see her tits bounce, but it's like 5 secs.
not a fan of the lousy tattoos but her body is bangin'!

the filters on her face are not the nest either
Can somebody photoshop the tattoos off her?
Mods are simping hard for this broad. I've seen girls get tore up in the comments, but anything remotely negative about this one gets deleted immediately!
>>212843
Bitch morphs her tits. Doesn't really deserve all the praise but if you like that kinda thing I suppose it's ok. Just don't fool yourself. Those cup sizes are lies.
>>212846
>This file is not public
>>212843
Like f'real, it's blatantly obvious
Before and after
>>213552
Damn, her hips are crazy. I had no idea that her body was that nice. It only gets better the bigger she gets too...
She doesn't morph her of leak is online....yall says anything on here. Her tits are huge and real they huge in tiktok and her of.
>>213752
Whatever. Keep buying shite.
She's huge, but she also absolutely stuffs her bra on her IG/TikTok. Just find her, "Is it me or they bigger?" clip.
>>213752
Bro compare her non-nude pics with her nude pics. We're not saying she's small but she's definitely not as big as in them clothed pics/vids
>>213808 What do you mean?
Those pics are 100%, without a doubt morphed. Anyone who says otherwise must not have spent much time looking at tits on the internet.
>>213818
I would bet folding money that she's morphing less because of size and more because she's insecure about the shape/sag of mature breast tissue.
aHR0cHM6Ly93ZS50bC90LUo0T1JnR1ZYOGM=
>>213552
Those photoshops are terrible, I know cause they look like the ones I did when I was a teenager. Tits so big they don’t cast a shadow, in the 3rd pic her chest tattoo doesn’t even line up to the underside of her tits 🤣

I hate the term “simp” but you really are if you’re paying for this shit lol.
>>214971
>The server hosting this file is currently overloaded
bunkr (dot) la/a/PckahxHZ

Someone rip this up and get it to go file or wetrans
>>214985
Copy the URL to jdownloader, it's fetching and downloading all the stuff
tattoos are fuckin gross and looks stupid
dumb bitch
I'm not a fan of her tatts. Otherwise, overall, she is just ehh...
>>214611

Yep. Was doing similar work on photoshop 3 back in like 96