/tits/

This link is not
and still no boobs...
>>212193
While I'm eating a burger, metaphysical spiritual lyrical murder.
I’m not complying but she’s prolly one of those girls who’s tits look way better clothed and using a push-up bra to make them look way bigger and perkier but still want to see them
yeah frankly I'm so curious if ger OF already has nude tits already
>>212228
in trhe pic above, where only her aerolas are covered, they look pretty good
>>212238
It does not. Subbed twice now when she started and about a week ago to see if it had improved but it's the same garbage. She doesn't even post handbras on her main wall - literally PPV for that. Her wall is just cleavage.

She's a dumb bitch with shit content and an ego bigger than her tits.
What a yawn fest she's turning out to be. Got dumped while preggo. A 30 yo single mom with 3 small sons acting like she 21 with no kids. Sheesh. Just show the milkies before you become irrelevant
DAMN thanks for these!
finally something decent! bummer she has very uneven tits like goddess @ri@na
>>212597
Pretty sure most women's tits are slightly uneven.

And like stretch marks, it's still hot as fuck and I don't mind.
The left boob is closer to the heart and gets better blood flow. It is usually bigger especially in bigger breasts
>>212597
You ain't never had titties before then because most tits are uneven champ.
>>212603
Yeah almost all women have a bacon-letuce-tomato sandwitch in their big left tit.
you virgins need to chill, everyone knows natural tits arent perfectly equal. Still in her case thats a bit too much.
>>212543
I love how one is bigger than then other one, gets me hard af. She just needs to stop fuckin around and show those huge milk tanks in all their glory
>>212543
thanks man a pastie aint much but better than clothed. she gonna milk it long and hard also she needs to stop with all the tattoos pretty porcelain skin should never be marked up
>>212694 Sometimes they're armed and dangerous, with nips so pink it'll make you cry.
>>212545
Re up this link please
More Bros plis
>>214034
Not surprising she has the body of someone who's had multiple kids and has never tried to lose any of the baby weight but thanks for the upload anyways
waste of time. even for free.
She posted something about a $500 tier on her onlyfans what a joke.
>>214059
simps are a chance for this kind of lazy single mom who doesn't want to work
>>214063
What are the mods deleting every fucking comment they deem negative. What a fucking joke
>>214064
They leave the BBC shit and the p3d0 stufccccccf. Really makes you think.
>>214059
I might bite.

If she shows nipples expect content.
>>214072
I wanna see her liver for 500. WTF? She's just OF cattle FFS.
>>214034
Hey thanks! This is a nice vid if you forget the nipple pads
The 500 tier doesn’t include topless, just replies to you first and “see through” content. She’s stated many times she isn’t comfortable doing fully topless and this is another cash grab looking for whales, likely because her sub count is dwindling.
Simps got sluts like this thinking they're god's gift to the Earth. $500 and she still ain't going topless?

What a twat she is.
The problem with this 500 tier is that there's no guarantee of topless. It's all "if I'm comfortable" and we all know based on her behavior that she's going to milk it out as long as possible. You got me fucked up thinking I'm gonna pay 500 to get a faster response 🤣☠️
>>214072
Supposedly 3 spots left on her "VIP"
>>214265
Yea she super cap. These babes need to learn the game before jumping into the water. I'll give it another 5 months before shes gone into boob tease oblivion
Is it me or did that girl get stuffed? In her latest videos, she looks bustier than usual
>>214576
the shower one is excellent! Thank you my dude.
I remember an ex of mines that when we used to fuck sometimes it felt like I was fucking a little boy and then I would have to stop those homosexual thoughts and push through it. It's a shame because I loved her dearly. She loved to eat cheese. Haha. You wouldn't believe it if you saw it.

She and I worked at a day care together. I have seen more baby vaginas than you can ever imagine.
>>214582
what the fuck is wrong with you ?!
>>214586 I'm fucked up in every which way. Life has taken a toll on this man, in both body and soul. All I do now is basicly look for hoes to fuck spending all day aroused. Very seldomly I get chances with ugly girls and I don't take them. I'm just not as horny for ugly girls as I am for cute ones.
simps money is not for her baby but just to have new stupid tatoos it seems...
>>214604
Agree, tattoos are ugly. I would forbidden the tattoos
>>214609
Agree, tattoos are like cigarettes or green hair or constantly vaping its just a turn off. Or a girl who has tattoos her arollas to make hearts out of them.
This is like a 1:1 copy of the nina phoenix scam.
Bro big ass titties are not a scam. Look at those freaking things they are hams bro golden homies hams
>>215058
Nina Phoenix is doing topless for a long time bro.
No scam here, she is just taking her time, she’s already progressed a lot imo
>>212543
Another great body RUINED by tattoos. These women are stupid as fuck. It looks ugly and trashy every time.
>>214260
I wouldn't even pay $500 to fuck her. $200 would be a stretch
>>215076
drooling idiots like you is why whores like this are so entitled
>>215045

She hasn't done nudes yet?
>>215795

To pound those udders I’d say $100-200 is acceptable. Probably goes crazy on the dick
New? anything at all?
She claims to be a 34P CUP. They look so fucking huge I don't doubt it.
does anyone have anything new on her? and she says she’s a 34p but imo she needs to show 34p tits and nips for minutes vs that she is producing because her content is Ass
>>218026
doubt its P cup. more likely JJ or H. Max K cup.... P cup is Alora or SybilRae. She's smaller than MissyYung and Missy was like M cup
>>218026
LoloSavo was JJ cup.And she was lot bigger than her. i think she's in the sizes of AriannaPerez more likely. Bra sizes are weird ;P I think LanttiIrress was P cup 6-10 years ago. P cup is huge.
Does anyone have anything new from her onlyfans or anything good at all? and if you do is it worth buying?