/tits/

Love it, another “guys only like me for my tits. Y so toxic‽” getting freaky online once they get a taste of $$$
bump, must be saved
Wow, thank you man. Do you have anymore of her nudes?
what do i do with this in the link above?

REPORT MY POSTytMU3FwTjdVWX (laura mj)hxWTJZVE5s
She fucks Drake's OVO crew and prob Drake so good luck ever thinking she'll need money enough for full nudes lmao she'll jus "lose her IG" and cry for donations XD

Sincerely....someone from Toronto
>>214900 You're cool dude. I love Canada models and I also love that bideo game character. Cheers!
>>214900
do you have substantial evidence proving any of this or is this a "trust me bro" type of story
>>214936 You'll have your evidence eventually. There's no need to do anything inapropriate or rash. It may even make problems worse.

Besides, there are more important things to wonder. Like how can such perfect women as these exist? I would love to eat those yams daily with milk.
>>214936
The fact you even entertaining this troll is why they clog up threads. Are you actually that dumb to think she's even someone on drake radar
>>214833
I don't think she has any nudes yet.
>>214997
She only has the one snap video that was leaked
>>212022
>>212022
Cant believe she rather be an unpaid hoe in the streets rather than an onlyfans goddess making millions. Cant teach stupid
>>215305
Because being unpaid hoe on the streets allows you to keep secrets being an onlyfans model does not. Women are scandalous either way
Another boring lazy self entitled cunt. Instead of selling her pussy for $5 she should have found a rich guy, so she's stupid as shit too.
Big boobs and ass
YUhSMGNITTZMeTl0WldkaExtNTZMMlp2YkdSbGNpODRZazVDZUVKWlVpTk1SR2x4UVdwbVkyaGlNSFZtZG5RdFUyaFpTSE5S
>>217255
I legit can't yawn loud enough
She's a beautiful young girl, I'll give you that, but she hasn't got a topless thong pic in her socials so... What does that mean for me? She's not a true liberal feminist like I love to fuck.
>>218227
Oh yes! Hope somebody actually archives those files and videos in the future. Those are all up to date right?