/tits/

not this shit again...
>>210716
Best you fuck off or learn to use hide eh?
she wants a reduction though, so enjoy?
>>210720
Finding a salad every now again could aid her rather than taking a knife to herself. Oh no, that's the socially acceptable form of self harm though isn't it?
>>210720
She was recommended a reduction and to talk to a surgeon about the pro and cons of that. That's it.
>>210828
Scarcity creates demand. That's not to say she won't. Loads do.
This cunt looks like she would be super boring in the sack though, genuinely. I wish she would just realise a video with Rachel Aldana too, two big titty titans who both look miserable making their content, I love it!!!
IMO Karla would be the ultimate titfuck, without question.
>>210713

Man this got taken down after ONE DAY?

Re up please please?
Love her chest freckles
>>210929
so true. you can have the biggest tits in the world and if you just stand there with a soppy face swinging them it's pointless. can't wait for AI to make these entitled bitches redundant.
>>211439
if she would get dicked, i could not care less about her soppy face
What the fuck is wrong with her feet? Immediately put off this boring bitch.
Fuckk yea dude, thanks for the quality posts. Much appreciated
Her tits ate amazing but I am in lilove with her navel πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
(266 KB, 960x1707, Did you like watching that big dildo slide between them in my new video_ 🀭.jpg) (272 KB, 960x1707, If you tipped on my post last night babe then my latest video is now in your DM’s πŸ“© Enjoy wanking to me titty fucking that huge dildo 🫢🏼πŸ₯΅πŸŒŠπŸŒŠ.jpg) (315 KB, 960x1707, Squishy thick in P!Nk πŸ’¦πŸ’¦.jpg) (197 KB, 960x1707, I could give you the best, tightest tit wank ever while wearing this bra!! Question is… ...ing, hard cock into that mountain of under boob or taking advantage of my soaking wet 😽.jpg)
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC9UZnhjeWo=
>>211638

How and where do we decode this? I thought this coding wasn't necessary here anymore.
Anybody have her set with Georgina?
Thanks for all the pics & vids. Karla may be an arrogant princess type of babe, but she's also very pretty, curvy, and has truly massive tits. I enjoy what I see.
She doesnt show pussy in the last 1-2 (or even longer) years?
>>212411
Fuck she’s a big girl.

And great to see her in such high def!
>>212396
Oh No! Whatever shall we do?
>>212428
Yeah, you better eat your Wheaties.
>>211571
Can you reup this vid, please?
All you fuckers asking for re-ups don't post shit! Fuck outta here and buy your own shit.
>>212510
Can someone who is nicer please re-ups? We'd all appreciate it very mush so.
>>212396
She doesn't show pussy at all.
And even if you could convince her to, you'd be paying through the nose for it.
(186 KB, 1800x1013, 142594.jpg)
I think its new outfit from her..
>>212807
you know what, you've gotta give it to her. out of all those online models she's still completely natural and hasn't busted up her face with surgeries
>>212808

or put a ring through her nose.
>>212808
She doesn't need surgeries, she has a gorgeous face. Karla is a goddess
>>212854
Why don't you marry her.
>>212872
a dork like that stays single and virgin all his nolife. when you read "goddess" about a woman, you know it's one of them.
>>212872
I don't know her personally, she is married and a mother, but I would love to marry a woman like her, just like all non-gay men
>>212873
If you don't like her, why are you looking at a thread dedicated to her? You're retarded and stink like a faggot, you should look at naked men, that's what you like.
>>213061
Her husband is so lucky
>>213061
Whoah, when did Karla allow a real cock to touch her skin before?
>>213219
Well sense she's had a kid. She has probably also let one go in her pussy to.
Anyone got the BG videos? Are they worth it?
OLD & UGLY 🀒
>>213798
You are idiot, Karla is a beauty
>>213798
She is old and I don’t know if she is pretty or even how her body really looks like because every clip is too close and heavily filtered.
>>213806
Yeah, we're sorry she isn't as hot as the dudes you like to jerk off to. Everybody posting here feels really bad right now that you guys are disappointed.
Wow, those tits look ready to burst nearly!! Wish she had milk...
did we find the b/g video?
can anyone update her coomer page?