/tits/

incredible girl but too much mental issues to be more famous
>>210127 (OP)
Where did you get these? Are they from a video? Also you are supposed to post more content than this if you are starting a thread.

>>210132
What mental issues? Where did you find this out? She doesn't seem to talk much in content I've seen.
Every time she gets posted on here some fucktard says that she's mental. She has tits bigger than her head and barely speaks English who gives a flying fuck about here mental state.
It's amazing how many anons claim to know all the ins and outs of a girls' life.
(563 KB, 1280x720, lantti-shmantti.png) (81 KB, 905x709, lantti-shmantti.jpg)
this polish lass could have been quite beautiful, but she doesn't give a shit about herself. some remarks for this blog's dipshits - by abdominal obesity, it is worth understanding the significant predominance of visceral fat over subcutaneous in the abdomen.
listen, faggots, overweight and obesity are defined as abnormal or excessive fat accumulation that may impair health. it will kill her. and cigarettes at that...
you seem to be a joy at a party, you fucking shitass
I agree, she did quit smoking and is just starting to exercise. So that's a plus.
>>210150
and they venture out from their mom's basement
>>210154
Hey official cardiologist, have you ever noticed 96% of women with big boobs also have a belly? It's the way they're made, and some of us weirdos like them that way.
>>210162
Cardiologist Vs. statistician. This is the fight I came here for.
>>210154
This is a bbw forum you dumb faggot. You're just about the one weirdo here who gives a fuck about health or healthy bitches. Kill yourself.
>>210150
They put it all out there. Whether it's lies or not doesn't matter.
(389 KB, 640x640, 1640383462198.png)
>>210163
Proctologist here, let me tell you what I think. All proctologists are experts when it comes to Polish women, because from the anus of the eternal Poland was born'd, it fardded and shidded its way into existence and all Polish women are destined be heavy smokers and drinkers because there's nothing else to do there in that god forsaken borderlands. However at the end of the day I am here for the booba. fin.
>>210154
>doesn't know the difference between visceral and subcutaneous fat
>thinks that's what visceral fat looks like
Actually that's mostly subcutaneous fat. Also anyone with tits this big is obese. Also this has nothing to do with mental issues.
>>210127 (OP)
Lantti has one of least expensive subscription prices on only fans. You want to drool over those huge tits....join up.
Looking huge
>>210175
Chose the right night to visit the site lol
(4.2 MB, 852x480, lantti-shmanti.mp4)
>>210171
i thought fatso-lovers were the real sick fuckers, but i see they're pretty deep, actually. truth is that fat faggots like super fatties cos they are the fat as themselves.
>>210242
I think you might just have gone one better than an essay. Take a long hard look at yourself man. You took time out of your day to produce this.
>>210248
he's unemployed, he has all the time of the world
They're dumb. They're also stupid.
>>210242
>truth is that fat faggots like super fatties cos they are the fat as themselves
This isn't even true. You're actually pretty unintelligent to both be male and yet not understand male sexuality in the slightest. Do you think guys who fap to Eugenia Cooney are also skellingtons? Go mask-off and let me see the depth of your naivete.
>>210242
Sorry Muslim-bro. Not everyone is into 8-year-old body types like your beloved pedo Muhammad.
(145 KB, 861x844, dnffd.jpg)
>>210410

Ahh a newbie. That would be Veronica Vaughn. Also this isn't the right thread.
>>210390
Thank you so much! More videos please
You do any new hardcore yet?
god damn she's got some fuckin hangers on her. Any vids of her taking cock? im on her coomer right now and i dont see any immediately
she's making enough money to afford a better camera but........she doesn't
SB:

84dzj/video/ll+cam+2023+04+15
>>210379
Whatever else they are, guys who are sexually attracted to death walking are nuts.