/tits/

(303 KB, 834x1420, Screenshot_20230329_163036_Photos.jpg) (203 KB, 840x1313, Screenshot_20230329_163057_Photos.jpg) (165 KB, 840x1124, Screenshot_20230329_190947_Photos.jpg)
I've got these screenshots of some other guy's files he's got on this hot black chick. He's says that she is exclusive to him, but I don't believe him for one second. Especially because I found the video posted by someone else in a different forum. And the guy is trying to scam people for money for her stuff. Who is she? Supposedly she goes by Vicky Brown, but who knows if that's true. Someone please help out and find some info on her.
Thank heavens I’ve been looking for this vid, here I’ll add to the collection

https://sendvid.com/clakpxh9

I want to know her name too or if she has a Twitter; or shit at least some social media
>>209696

Thanks, you are awesome.

Where did you find this video? This guy I talked about claims to be the guy in the video and that only he has the goods. But apparently it's leaked online before. Need to find more of this babe.
Someone used to have an xvideos account where they posted vids of her before! I still wish I would’ve saved em, there were a good bit. That scammer guy is probably just selling you all of those recycled vids, im still mad I didn’t save em, don’t think anyone did. I def wish I knew her name or something though
Pink_tsunade on IG
Whoever the source is that has her pics and vids dm me on s n a p @ r i c h g u y j a c k 2 3
>>209951

She also has a tiktok with the same username.
>>209991

What? No screw that, share it on here! WTF?
>>209991

Or did you mean the op of this thread?

Do you have more of her?
Anyone have or find anymore of her? God she’s hot