/tits/

>>209393 (OP)
Why are some people so obsessed with watching the world burn?
Because this board is a dumpster fire
Not this girl again man damn
who could ignore massive white tits?
>>209425
Not me believe me. That's my kryptonite. But Manda is mostly a tease
>>209393 (OP)
Manda still gets me going what a goddess tease
Tell me ur a virgin simp without telling me ur a virgin simp
Imagine caring about Mandadawn in 2023 lmao
You know for a board that is specifically about posting huge tits, there's a lot of complaining when huge tits are posted
Interested to see what her "Explicit PPV" content will be on her Onlyfans update, would be great if she wasn't such a tease anymore.
Finally a good one this board has been trash for weeks except Abbie & Emma just fat hogs hope this thread last fuck all them autistic virgins
Yeah gotta agree. Moan all you want but she's the best value for tits and body
>>209521
IF she actually made good content at all***
>>209393 (OP)
That’s a great rack, it’s a fuckin shame who they belong to tho
She’s probably the worst big titty content creator of all time. Bitch belongs in a dumpster along with her shitty pictures and videos
What's the lore behind the MandaDrawn rage? tf did she do?
What's the pricing like on her PPVs?
>>209672
not worth it because she never shows
Big brain take: Retarded simps paying $50 a month for garbage selfies are the reason her content is as bad as it is. She has no reason to improve, put in effort, or actually show anything, so she doesn't. Blame the retards who throw money at her all the same and enable her.
>>209671
She used to get her tits out, and now she doesn't. She also charges high rates for incredibly lazy, low quality content, blatantly using angles she doesn't have to in order to make her tits bigger than what she probably is.

There are some anons who are racist or have been deeply warped by their fetishes and lack of restraint, but most of it is just her not being topless and putting out shitty content for stupid prices.
>>209797
Yeah she used to get her tits out and then she got married. Her insecure bitch husband doesn’t let her
Yea let's jerk off to clothed tits, and people were complaining about the BBC thread.. At least there were bare tits
>>209820
At least? Is that how low your standards are?
what a poor thread... no boobs, just simps everywhere
(603 KB, 853x1280, manda_dawn.jpg)
>>210029
lie and double deal and steal his brother's place on his father's throne
Where is she's instagram video?
>>210051
Simultaneously hilarious and sad watching goonbrains comment under this man's pics as if he's some macromastic beauty
>>209820
I have no problem with there being a BBC thread as long as the gay BBC fetishists stay in there
>>210186
true, containment threads are a good thing
i just can't figure out Why her breast size could increase so suddenly?
perhaps contraceptive pills? certain ingredients in contraceptive pills can contribute to an increase in breast size.
or due to number of procedures to end a pregnancy when the negroes were fucking her... anyway 'tis impressive asf.
>>210393
You mean she has big tits? That's all you said - she has big tits.
>>210371
No they should use eveything else. Demanding content that has nothing all to do with the topic should not me tolerated.
https://gofile.io/d/W2rY2S

This is probably the best video she has made in "recent" time, and it should tell you how shitty her content is
But the old ig posts? Someone who has an archive?
>>210467
tbh this is way better than i was expecting. ty
(3.8 MB, 640x360, 63.mp4)
>>210467
Any chance you could repost this bro? I missed it, or if you got any Screencaps
>>210051
Has she ever posted a picture before she got huge?
>>210664
There's plenty on early material before the stuffing began.
Did you watch the go file from a couple of post ago? Definitely not stuffing
this chick is literally majestic
>>210712
Who can make anything out at that distance.
Well it shows past her collarbone and there is nothing in the shirt bra but tit meat best tits around for size ratio
>>210846
Whatever bro. If you consider this content then good luck to you.
(39 KB, 800x651, 7d7638b676c38954f09ce4ef267af4250a7367fefc19938b07d8f3d1ae2d1d8d.jpg) (496 KB, 1342x1250, 7156966be13f557de270cba57da348e43e96bbbc370968df36b7f44e339f269e.jpg) (659 KB, 1920x1080, 0go6lm03vfh6053p2k3qp-source_PoXaU9Pq.webm) (2.3 MB, 1224x720, 0gqy0fk4ue1qfrn5h3anz-720p_JDr0kAsZ.webm)
>>210712
They meant things like this.

She has huge tits, but the angles she uses and the poses she uses and the inconsistent sizes makes it easy to believe that she stuffs. She's 5' maybe, and if her tits were as huge as she claims, they'd go past her knees. And not even Norma Stitz or Himiwako were that huge.

If she took just one straight on shot in a bikini with something to compare, things would get cleared up. But that ain't gonna happen. And it's not like she won't lie to make money.
>>210860
I've been into tits long enough to spot a stuffer.
alot of people in this thread have apparently never heard of zooming in
>>210880
No I got it. This bitch stuffs.

Look at the first 2 pics and deny it.
>>210860
>>210939
It's honestly like talking to the guys that post heather beck. Enjoy jacking off to dirty bed sheets or whatever she uses.
>>210945
Stuffing bro. You're never going to convince me otherwise no matter how many pics you post with her nipple on the lens.
>>210948

damn you got me. the spergs are right its actually a special type of stealth stuffing that looks like skin and breast tissue.
>>210950
Don't be infantile as well as stupid.
(1.4 MB, 640x360, 66.mp4)
>>210951

how rude of me. the actual truth is.. the bed sheets have surgically implanted. they are a special type of fabric breast enhancement, coming out next year.
>>210945
Who as talking about a vid? All of those are framed such as to preclude any useful reference. She stuffs in clothed pics where she includes some distance and the rest are taken using the same method as her vids. I'm happy that you're happy but this isn't controversial, it just pops your fantasy that's she's anywhere near a custom fitting.
(180 KB, 720x406, 8c6e358bcbba927d594be76ae8f971ee684666d1b00e88ac4dc78e83c16b142f.mp4)
>>210955

reference to what you fucking nutjob? she looks just as massive in the vid as any clothed pic and she lifts up her bare tits to show no stuffing. what more do you want?

the only fantasy is this delusion you faggots have about her stuffing. as if it makes you feel better about not being able to see her tits or something, get over it.
>>210965
Reference to anything so it's possible to judge the size of tits against the rest of her. Are you being thick on purpose?
Oh and stuffer.
>>210966

How will that PROOVE stuffing you complete fucking pancake chewing troglodyte. Even if she looked 10 times bigger next to a completely verifiable reference object..... YOU CANNOT SEE UNDER HER CLOTHES AND CANNOT PROOVE SHIT.

But I just showed you three videos where she looks as big as any single clothed pic you will ever find of her AND SHES NAKED. WHICH MEANS NO STUFFING UNLESS ITS MADE OUT OF HARRY FUCKING POTTERS MAGIC INVISIBLE CLOAK. Thats called irrefutable proof in at least 3 videos where she looks as big as she ever has, where there is no stuffing.

Its like you latch on to the miniscule amount of doubt caused by clothing and say yep, clearly stuffing. Its like you can't comprehend what i'm showing you, bare naked flesh showing zero stuffing. like its challenging your entire world view and you might have a fucking seizure because there are tits out there you dont get to see.
>>210968
Damn, you really love her don't you?
>>210969
ok yeah. but also i like showing delusional faggots the truth occassionally.

i honestly think you lot get together online somewhere and hatch these fucking plans like how can we get back at amanda dawn cause she wont show us her tits? i know lets say shes a stuffer so our feelings aren't hurt.
>>210970
The petulance. Show me what? You desperation? "Prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it!" is all I hear. My opinion is she's a stuffer and above all a grifter and that's that. You can't prove she's not either but there's plenty of compelling evidence to suggest it and I don't care how you feel. Deal with it.
>>210975
Shit for brains he did just prove that she is not stuffing man you are dumb
>>210923
Why are you wasting everyone’s time trolling about stuffing nonsense? Those heavy juggs are absolutely phenomenal.
>>210975
Scroll up for the proof and go away.
>>210860
What the actual fuck are those 2 on the left? The stuffing is so blatant and obvious that I feel inclined to believe a lot of her fans have stuffing fetishes and were requesting it. Otherwise she's even stupider than I thought.
>>211118
I do not know what you are talking about sir. I have it on the best authority that she in no way stuffs and that I am a hater. hahaha
>>211128
Don't think she stuffs tbh. Yeah those two pics in particular are absolute dogwater but in most vids you can see how much they jiggle and all
>>211140
No ones talking about the vids.
>>210945
Amazing amanda should be her name. Those tits are porcelain vein candy all day
This thread is gayer than the BBC thread
here's new content

aHR0cHM6Ly9rZW1vbm8ucGFydHkvcGF0cmVvbi91c2VyLzE3OTg3MjMwL3Bvc3QvNzkwNzAxNjY=

spoiler alert : it's one of her paid users calling her out for never posting

allow me to repeat myself - a guy who paid money to see her content is complaining about the fact that she doesn't post any content
>>211223
>aHR0cHM6Ly9rZW1vbm8ucGFydHkvcGF0cmVvbi91c2VyLzE3OTg3MjMwL3Bvc3QvNzkwNzAxNjY=

what the fuck
(5.8 MB, 1280x720, untitled-on-vimeo_ymx68jpM.mp4) (359 KB, 1280x720, vlcsnap-2023-04-08-19h08m32s895.png)
>>210968
Except the videos you've posted are old videos and aren't representative of her at her "biggest." It's the end of the video when she stands upright that confirms it for me. Still huge, just not as big as she makes it seem.

She might be stuffing or she might not be stuffing. But she still uses angles, is nearly bent all the way over while keeping her shoulders and arms and hands out of view to make herself seem bigger than what she probably is.

But like I wrote before, she's not going to take a picture in a bikini to confirm anything, and she's comfortable doing what she does.
>>211239
The clip and screenshot I posted are more recent videos. She made them after she started bending over and hiding her arms and shoulders and waist to exaggerate how big her tits are.
(957 KB, 220x171, father-ted-cows.gif)
>>211239

put your hand out in front of you at arms length and see how big it looks. then move it to six inches infront of your face. it looks bigger right?

except it isn't, your hand is exactly the same size it just appears bigger because its closer.

honestly its like you idiots don't know what zoom is or how a camera works and instead have decided she must be stuffing.
>>211241
And you don't know how to read. Or just wanted to be a contrarian today.

I literally wrote
>She might be stuffing or she might not be stuffing. But she still uses angles, is nearly bent all the way over while keeping her shoulders and arms and hands out of view to make herself seem bigger than what she probably is.

So what are you pointing out that differs from what I wrote? I am saying I don't know if she stuffs or doesn't stuff. But she is using angles and posing to make herself seem bigger than what she really is.
(3.1 MB, 1280x720, 0gqfi60ij4l5689mhlebh 720p.mp4)
>>211242

I said three times that she is the queen of angles, she holds her tits up because you can see the shadows on the wall etc.

Now you take this change in perceived size as possible stuffing, rather than a natural effect of exaggerated perspective.

I even showed you three videos where she looks as big as she always does, without any stuffing.

so why are you still fixated on the stuffing conspiracy? you even just agreed she uses angles. why then does the doubt presented by some clothing cause you to sperg out?
>>211245
Get your head out of your contrarian ass and read, you fucking moron.

I don't know if she stuffs or doesn't. I am not the anon you are arguing with.
Yes you are, all your replies continue the same conversation in the same tone you fuckin goblin.

>Reference to anything so it's possible to judge the size of tits against the rest of her. Are you being thick on purpose?
Oh and stuffer.

>Who as talking about a vid? All of those are framed such as to preclude any useful reference. She stuffs in clothed pics where she includes some distance and the rest are taken using the same method as her vids. I'm happy that you're happy but this isn't controversial, it just pops your fantasy that's she's anywhere near a custom fitting.

>Stuffing bro. You're never going to convince me otherwise no matter how many pics you post with her nipple on the lens.

>No I got it. This bitch stuffs.
>Look at the first 2 pics and deny it.

Thats all you.
>>211257

why do you keep deleting comments and replacing them
(1.2 MB, 1250x683, post_file_14.png) (462 KB, 854x480, 0gln9isxpjxk81duhjm56-source_FQrRpFpd.mp4)
>>211270
The mod was so busy ignoring pedo ads that he deleted my comment. Your head is so far up your own ass that you're looking for anything to fight over.

But don't worry. The point I made didn't change. I said I didn't know if she stuffed or didn't stuff and you are a dumbass arguing with the wrong anon.

Turn off whatever you're using and either take your meds or get ahold of yourself.
(7.6 MB, 1280x720, untitled-on-vimeo-1_SWUJgXvY.mp4)
Back to posting.

I don't think she's as big as she claims, but I do think she has huge tits. I also think she got fatter and that's why she doesn't show her face or most of her body in frame. If she could have lost the weight and kept the tits, she'd be more willing to show off more.

She's probably still selling topless photos to someone though.
>>211314
I deleted a ton of crap. Report cp. I can't check the whole damn site.

Cool it with the fighting
>>211316
she has huge tits and my guess as for the reason she's not exposing them more is that they sag a ton, it's noticable in more revealing shots
(1.7 MB, 1250x1077, post_file (10).png) (2.4 MB, 1250x740, post_file_3.png) (2.8 MB, 991x1250, 3122.png)
>>211319
I think there's still plenty of fullness to her breasts. But her nipples have probably started to point to the ground.

I'd still want to see her fully topless though. Or in a bikini. Shame she has no incentive to do more than the bare minimum.
>>211319
definitely knee knockers
>>211319
>>211340
I like huge saggy breasts attached to a young woman. If that's true, I hope she shows them one day
>>211239

Y'all its so obvious lmao, she just puts her hands under em and pushes up her tits to make them spread out more and look bigger. stfu with this stuffing bs.
>>211388
at her bellybutton or below it.
Love that her man loves her body. He seems like he's having the time of his life being married to a boob legend
>>211408
You love that guy who's such a prissy fuck that he made her stop posting topless when they got married? I have a partner some docs would say has macromastia (40H to 48P in 6 years, more than 10% of weight etc.) and I was/am totally fine sharing flattering topless pics of her, when she is, from my own collection for *free*, and let her know if she wanted to sell content I'd support her and help with directing/photos/posting if we tried to at least both be mutually comfortable with content choice (alas her job is too high profile and she doesn't think it's worth it)

This fucker, on the other hand, films his clammy-ass hands rubbin his wife's bra-ed up boobs while she/they charge ridiculous prices for non-nude content.

Her tits are awesome yes, but that guy is not a homie in the slightest afaic.
(99 KB, 1340x670, Outward Angle X.jpg) (95 KB, 1142x677, Outward Angle Y.jpg) (92 KB, 1182x562, Outward Angle Z.jpg)
>>211416
And on this lurker's note ...

>>210860
When I saw the first two photos here in this post, I also pretty much immediately assumed "fuck, she's definitely stuffing in those pictures.

But then when someone mentioned that she's holding them up and at an outward angle, I was able to imagine how those could actually be her tits.

The fabric of those shirts makes it look super weird, but I attached some pictures of my own partner doing the same thing, and I could see it looking equally unbelievable if she had the same fabric/pattern over them and if the photo was from above while she was standing, rather than in front while she's on my ... lap.
>>210939
Had to believe these pics are 6 years old, things could've been better,
>>211488
Even harder to believe that she's been around for six years and someone who posted above is hoping that she will eventually show her tits someday
>>211489
You guys dont think she'll ever do topless nipple content again? I do. Not quite sure why she's biding her time but she still has it in her to be that perfect busty pinup tease she's born to be.
>>211830
Wait all you want but anybody that pays her while waiting for it is stupid
>>211830
I think she is selling topless photos, but it's to a select few she knows won't leak and probably for really high prices.

She knows the scene and how it works, and she's comfortable doing what she's doing and making the money she is. Hoping that she'll change her mind or is "leaving something behind" is going to get you nothing but disappointment. She's not biding her time, she's bleeding every guy stupid enough to believe that there's a chance for everything she can.
I just wonder - is there anything more idiotic that making a name for yourself by posing topless for a modeling agency, and then refusing to go topless for any reason AFTER your name blows up and demand is at all time high?

Well, other than paying her bills by being a Patreon supporter and HOPING she finally shows something, I mean
>>211895
She lost a lot of money and support already because she isn't making what she was 2-4 years ago, she won't go back to nudes until she breaks up with her man and grows some self-esteem. It's really that simple so until that happens her threads will be boring and full of autists.
Didn't she say she's gonna do b/g?
>>214241
I expected to see nothing, but this is worse than getting nothing.
>>209396
Bcuz those titties are worth rubbing with oil, just look at 'em...🥰
(342 KB, 1080x2325, Screenshot_20230509_080518_Chrome.jpg)
She's going to do custom video with no msg reply. MOTHER of Karma. KING of scammer. Just wasted my money on that beach 😒 don't subscribe for her. Enjoy her 13 minute leaked video,
what video?
https://coomer.party/onlyfans/user/mandadawn/post/581709404

"Reminder!

If you haven’t gotten the recent explicit PPV stuff with daddy’s cock between my tits , daddy’s cum on my tits or comparing his head to my bare boob while he’s eating this kitty PPV or want us to do a custom photo or video for you message me!"

Any heroes subbed?
>>215193
someone's got to have this shit
who have her PPVs?
She wants to get pregnant
"However we are about to start trying for a baby in the next 6 months to a year"