/tits/

it would be a better idea to actually say their name
I don't like her but I gotta admit that she did a good job on the cosplay
>>207985
b7sh0uj0m0m

Replace the 7 with an i and the 0 with o’s (the letter)
>>207987
Her ass looks insane so I wanna see it. She said she released it either last Sunday or sometime this week. Or could not even be out yet idk
(446 KB, 1080x2400, Screenshot_20230319_053654_Chrome.jpg)
Hasn't released yet. Likely will release in the future as ppv since it lost this poll by a hair. She has a fucking machine ppv and a 40 image ppv.
>>207989
True but only because it's made out of silicone
>>208002
Damn! How much are her Ppvs? Do you think it’ll ever get released?
>>208017

The fucking machine one is 40, the pics are 15. Prices range from the type of content she's doing, though the cost of the FM one on the higher end. Now that I slept on it, if she didn't already have it done I don't think she'll paint her body again for it bc it's not the hottest thing anymore. There's always a chance since the poll was so close, but I doubt it. I'll be sure to drop it and these 2 either here or spankbang when I can though.
>>208044
I think it’s already recorded because she brought it up on Twitter too! I guess we’ll see and thank you so much!
>>208454
Good find hommie, much appreciated!
>>208454
I thought this was the joi video.
>>208611

I don't think she's interested in doing that no more tbh. The one that won the poll we're gonna see on the 31st.
We’ll get the JOI video as a PPV y’all.
Oof...
>>209953
Thanks bro!

RIP the voice part, she should’ve just done a voice over and pretend it’s like thought-probing or mind reading or whatever but still fire content
Anyone got her livestream from last night?
any new of that bea?
Fakest curves on the market
She's overrated and those implants are fuckin gross