/tits/

Brilliant, thank you
Thanks Bro hopefully she will do Sex Tapes then she will earn More money
>>207287 (OP)
Hope she makes better content soon she’s perfect
Sucks cause I think she's trying to lose weight. Hope those titties don't shrink.
>>207311
She should gain weight instead
Doing the Lord's work, friend.
>>207316
It’s bbwchan, there’s a lot of us
>>207287 (OP)
Thanks playa. That titty drop gave my cock a brick spike! Amazing tits
>>207400
These her only good pics?
Yes, don't waste your money Guys!
>>207340
No just a couple of you persuading women to turn into slugs.
Those are some really nice shaped tits
>>207580
Meh. I'm not who you replied to, but I'm firmly in the tits camp as opposed to the bbw camp, but can still think some busty girls could look better from a modest amount of extra weight. They don't need to be slugs just b/c they gained a couple strategic pounds to enhance the overall curves. I guess the main difference is I have a stopping point, unlike some of the guys in SSBBW, etc.
Added most recent vid to folder.

She does the handbra as soon as she releases them but then she jumps up and down and you get to see some nip.

Not sure why she hides them, they are pretty incredible.
>>208161
Goddamn shes gorgeous and her tits are so amazing
>>208162
I think a lot of women with huge breasts, especially those with downward facing nips get self-conscious about letting them hang naturally without a handbra/pushing them together. Cheryl Blossom did this all the time on cam. I managed to finally convince her to let them go in a private session but it took some coaxing.

thanks for the drops boys.
It's just the way evil is. These models will not learn that they are their own worst enemy. This girl could've been the next great big breast sensation. All she needed was a bag over her head, and to not get any tattoos. Why isn't there some sort of model counseling service to teach these girls how to make good content?
>>208250
nobody is here to listen to your biz advice, incel shut the fuck up and take your meds
>>208250
With business sense like that why aren't you running our economy?
>>208250
Evil? What the fuck are you on about mate.
Her smophs and katie probably hottest BBWs right now in the game. All equally hot but very unique and different
>>207287 (OP)

it gets full/busy/clogged either keep retrying or leave the checkmark for autoretries on
bump for more of this huge busty
bumping for more wins
This file is not public
>>210220
Thanks, wish she would reveal those tits for more than a split second though
I had her onlyfans and can tell you that it's not worth it. no nipples and always the same poses and much too expensive.
nice !!
>>211790
Bro the file is too big 1.43 GB i can't open it even though i delete things
Like a copy claiming superiority...
>>211790
Can you please make 2 files so half half i can't open it because of the size no matter what i try
>>211790
Appreciate it.. though are you able to post a folder with all the pics and vids into mega instead of a rat file?
>>211790
worked for me!
many thanks my dude
btw, what is taking her so long to show her tits without covering them... she has amazing areolas ! dying to see them
>>211790

you are LEGEND sir. thank you!!
>>211852
does she show the nipples? else i wont bither downloading
>>212702
Wow, I hope to see more with her tits hanging low instead of tied up. Thanks
bump we want moar pls
>>212702
Damn those some sexy fat titties
Can anyone post her videos but not in a rar or zip file?
any updates w the mega or t me
why do you think she's closed twitter comments? ppl call her black litter! i'm unable to understand white woman lying under negras
no racism at all