/tits/

>>207259 (OP)
Wow she looks like a thicker version of Tally. Very sexy
Thought this was Tally lol
Thought it was Tally and got scared she let herself go even more but it's just another land whale
>>207527 bitch u on a forum literally called "bbw chan" what do u want???

anyways, someone get her on coomer she's great
>>207529

Look around. Not many posts is there? Not much users. Sometimes we want to go where we don't belong. Isn't that right? But it's not all the time, is it? Maybe tits aren't for everybody.
(220 KB, 1079x1350, Screenshot_20230104_210733_Instagram.jpg)
Lacking the race angle alone makes her better than Tally, no retarded racism/counter-racism and everyone can just shut the fuck up and post wins
>>207574
My brother in Christ you literally just did it. The sentiment might not have intended it but, ya.

Also IMO Tally has much better tits but I like this girl a lot, full package BBW, more interesting for sure.
tally twin sister reoleplay collab when?!
This chick has some sort of personality disorder, nothing like tally. She’s insanely weird i wish you guys knew
>>207780
We're just going off looks bro lol this ain't personality-chan
>>207259 (OP)
its because they are related in reael life
>>207865
What like cousins? Also yeah someone get a coomer rip up its a wonder she doesn't have one yet.
>>207523
Tits smaller, probably less retarded
>>207865
They arent related at all.

>>210187 And how on Earth is she retarded? This girl literally has a personality disorder and has tried to kill herself multiple times.
>>210187
piece of shit. Loser. Scumbag.
>>210189
talking about this broad, not tally
>>210190
Imagine being such a massive faggot that you get genuinely upset about someone calling an e-whore retarded on an anonymous imageboard
Damn she's perfect. Cute as fuck.
Bump cause she's hot
Insta or another social media?