/tits/

She ain't doing shit right now. Why make another thread
Shes a scammer, gets your money sends the same nudes that have floatin around
Well.. all we can do is hope for wins! Fingers crossed.
bro, that fucking face. she looks like dogshit why the fuck would you make a thread about her? receding hairline, ugly ass eyebrows, jesus get some fucking standards my guy. She's fucking dogshit, not even a 2/10, wouldn't even look her way twice if I was 10 beers and 8 shots deep at the local dive. For fucks sake dude.
She’s the baddest here, you’re clearly attracted to dogs
her fb has a boyfriend. i wonder if he's been down on her lives and titty flashing on insta or is that the reason she slowed down and went dark.

@mand@ l0rr@ine -> fb
>>206915
No kidding. Yea she is too caught up for me. It ruins her attractiveness. Not sure why she chose to dox herself did it even get her thousands of dollars or just thousands of fans and likes
>>206956
Key seems broken, maybe I’m just missing something
Is there really nothing else?

Such a shame. She would make so much money on OF. But if she's not for it, fair enough I guess.
love this fat titty bitch, please post moar of her
>>207406
Can you confirm? They don't look any smaller tbh
>>207424
i dont think she did either, i think its the black shirt and how she is sitting
Yeah no, she definitely didn't.
>>207406
Are you okay, dude? She clearly didn't have a reduction. Go check your sight.
>>207406
>>207427

also she looks like she used to way fatter in the past then lost a lot of weight. when bbws lose weight really quickly their faces always look gaunt.
Rofl guys fapping to fat Joe Biden
>>207440
If you think she looks Gaunt…it’s probably because she has legitimately been sick and it’s why she doesn’t go on as much anymore. But I hope to see more of her again soon. Who cares if she has a bf or not we are here to see her body not her business. Unless it’s an OF business. Then please post away.
Bump!!
Woa