/tits/

sarah_bantz
tiktok
can't find her on twitter
She sells pics and vids as well did anyone get them and is it worth it?
She charges £50 for pics and £70 for short tit vids. I doubt it’s worth it.
Ffs Thats expensive af
That twitter isn’t her . Be smarter , look at her Twitter and videos. It is a fake pg . Her pictures are screenshots of videos . That Twitter is some dude in London scamming dudes . Asked for her paypal and it was His paypal account
i do think that is her, but i think there is some dude in her life that is controlling the situation for her and basically making money off her. its weird either way and definitely not worth it
It is her. She goes live on her Twitter. She does have a significant other. They aren’t scamming anyone. It is up to you guys if you wanna pay those high prices. She is starting a premium snap soon
Did anyone find her twitter please?
it's already posted you fool
(495 KB, 480x960, hu70Uqc7OVqtp-wH.mp4)
If its not her then the person is getting content that I don't see from somehwere. As there are vids that arent on her Tiktok.
>>206653

its masked. the numbers are letters,
It is her I seen her on lives on twitter and TikTok before she got banned from live. It’s her but she’s probs got a fella who’s making money from it as well
>>208073

Did she get naked?

Any chance you recorded the lives?
na she just chatted and that was it. was like middle of the day boring shit
I need to see her nude
She’s got a premium Snapchat but not sure how much or what’s on it or the username. But think it’ll be nudes.
its topless and its worth the money, she blocks you if you screenshot though so don't expect wins anytime soon
What's her name on snap chat anyone giving.
£20 a month or £200 for year
Wheres the wins fellas