/tits/

she's looking goooood, any recent fully nude vids?
(10.1 MB, 320x450, 001.mp4)
anyone has the video where she asks to questions and says she loves facials? thanks
Why can't you give up with this boring woman? Threads get deleted everytime, BBC obsessed guy can't be avoided, not to mention the dude posting all those boring short vids from IG stories and twitter.
We had fun last year bcuz all the wins, but let's be honest there wasn't a good leak since Halloween
>>204489
Just hide the thread and move on then
>>204489
WTF are you say. Ema is the goat of busty woman. She is beautiful with perfect big tits.
>>204493
WHy do that when they can just bitch and troll people?
>>204515
Could always be a falseflagging simp who doesn't want her content shared here, either way it bumps the thread so that's a positive
>>204521
Boy you're absolutely wrong. I ain't simping these boring broads. Hell u could dump her entire MFC site for all I care. Doesn't change the fact that I told the truth. LMAO at the "content shared here" don't you realize it's the same shit you can get by following her on insta or twitter?
There's no big leak since Halloween's. Not to mention last time someone tried to offer something new (Christmas video), bastard wanted an exchange and got played.
>>204542
Thats why I aint gonna share my shit anymore, yall are bunch of fucking cheapskates.

Broke ass cunts, cant even pay for your own shit. Gotta steal from others like some greedy ass bastards
>>204582
How is this connected to what he posted?
>>204542
Go to tally's thread, there's no content there either but at least you can say all the shit you want moron.
>>204582
You don't belong to this site if you wanted something in return anyways lol. Seed for leechers or get lost
>>204648

You sound lile an American.I bet that if I like smacked you, you would cry like a little bitch
This is not a trading site, it has been stated clearly multiple times, what the fuck do you expect? Next thing you know you'll have guys crying cause nobody wants to buy their $20 mega link or whatever.