/tits/

curvy_britishxxx
She still cam from time to time
How come girls got so ugly in America after the 80s? And in asian countries too. Those girls looked so cute in the 80s in Japan. What happened ugly girls?
>>204502
What happened was: you stopped touching grass.
>>204505 Makes sense. Yeah I can see that. Oh, and... how should I do to make girls beautiful again? I need it.
>>204502
Number one - She’s British so I have no fooking clue as to why you’re asking about girls from the States
Number two - You were probably but a wee lad in the 80’s and thought all the ladies were pretty. But then you became an ugly loser internet troll and no women will give you the time of day (much less touch your tiny little excuse for a dick) so you’ve become bitter and that’s affected how you see the fairer sex. Find a girl that will actually fuck you and the whole world will be prettier. Glad I could help.
>>204525
You're the opposite end of this problem. They're just people. Agreed they're not monsters but they don't belong on a podium either. Fairer sexfd45ef? Pah!
She didn't fuck about on paid cam sessions. She would get them straight out so you could knock one out in under a minute.
>>204540
Did she ever go full nude?
She would spread her ass when asked to show ass hole.
I would love to make sex with her. Please baby.
Bro this loser wants to make babies with this broad and she doesn't even belong in tits she belonfs in booty board come on
>>204564
Nah she has huge tits even if the rest of her is big. She's not all butt or belly, those are big tits.
>>204572 Nah she belonfs in booty I can tell you from 1 second of looking at any of her pics.
>>204575
Hide the thread and quit bitching
>>204535
It’s wrong to call women the “fairer sex”? So you think dudes are prettier? Fuck outta here with that gay shit. It’s not putting pussy on a pedestal to admit a bitch is sexy. There’s 3 kinds of people here - simps, women haters, and dudes like me that just want to look at some titties without you losers either calling women princesses or ugly. Simps or hating ass motherfuckers.
>>204681

lul. Wtf did I just read??? lmfaooo

Uglyyyyyyyyy
>>204681
Fairer implies better you POS simp. Go find a truck to throw yourself under.
>>204681
Fairer implies better you POS simp. Go find a truck to throw yourself under.>>204681
>>204681

the fairer sex is a an old phrase you dumb dumb. You should spend less time on here an open a fucking book.
>>204789
The word does not lose it's meaning when used in a term however archaic. What is the sex fairer in comparison to? As there are only two then it would be male. If you don't want to have this bought to your attention then don't use it. It is a sexist trope akin to the rhyme what are little girls made of. Go back to school and just stop. Whoever she is she's not going to fuck you.
>>204837
No you're not. More times than not, you will find dudes with giant egos arguing over the smallest of things on across the chan. It best not to get caught up in it and keep it moving when you come across ppl like them. Let em do their thing.

Anyways here is a link to a bunch of her videos I recently found

https://xhomealone.com/search/curvy_britishxxx/