/tits/

(137 KB, 960x1792, xx.jpg)
What
A
Incredible
Beautiful
Face!!

Wow 👌
I have bought some awesome clips from her but they are watermarked so not worth the risk to upload. remarkable tits.
>>204158
Agreed, this girl is incredibly beautiful.
Her fat milky tits are top tier right now, please post some wins
>>204165
her stuff is watermarked?? lol that sucks, that's almost as bad as smooth filters
>>204695
see my fucking scrotum you ungrateful cunt
cute but boring content
>>204341
you're a king, mate. thanks.
>>205398
FUCK, thanks! Any more pics?
>>205398

Awesome. Thanks bro.
BOOB DROP :-)
Thanks for the sweet drop
>>207266
WOW THAT PIC! any more?
Also, fat her is nice, but she had no ass. I wouldn’t care bc of the tits tho
Super rare to see someone with both that hasn't been augmented, but when it happens...it's a beautiful thing
>>207266
>3rd vid
Fat her looks neat, bonus points because it was more notorious the unevenness of her boobs.
Caved in and bought her OF...

If you downloaded everything since the beginning of the thread and you know how to google stuff, you pretty much have everything she has on her OF.

I downloaded the stuff that was missing from my "collection" lol so here you go :
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC8wdVBhZWU=
>>207532
pretty girl, no doubt about it, but boring vids...
>>207532
Thank you for the wins, I appreciate it
>>207532
Legend. Thanks bro
how do i view this?
aHR0cHM6Ly9nb2ZpbGUuaW8vZC8wdVBhZWU=
Any New content?
(229 KB, 1284x1712, FqSYiq3WYAEc8j3 (1).jpg)
Hottest babes come out of Australia they can have my paycheck
>>208687
There are a lot of Ethnics in Australia.

Plus Asians
>>208687
Definitely NOT this chick is basic as fuck compared to what’s in Australia
She uses watermarks on ppv content now, f.e pussy pics
>>208696
How many girls can you count on two hands with tits like that who came out of Australia
her socials are down, since she's doxxed af i hope none of you sent her nudes to her family and brothers
>>209387
just changed to @4$t4rb4byx0
>>210261
Ah she’s fkin good. Thanks
I'm her friend, she actually has a boyfriend. He is the one replying to everyone on her OnlyFans, do not fall for her scam lol. She also is 2 months behind in customs.. she told me people paid her 2months ago and still not done their customs.

anyway, if you tip her thinking she's single.. you're tipping a guy.. she takes 70% and him 30% of the income
you ain't a very good friend snitching this stupid whore out. What a dumb bitch can't write her own messages? Is she retarded or dyslexic or just plain ol' lazy like the fat pig that she is?