/tits/

Her thread got deleted right after me posting a well written instruction on how to avoid auyo bans on this site. I noticed that within 24 hours the unique IPs dropped from 716 to 626, but brfore that I had already noyiced gor a few days now that the site was dead. I thought probably many posters got auto banned from all boards and so I was trying to give my expert advice how to avoid it. As soon as I posted it the thread got deleted. I wasn't sure if it was a coincodence so I didn't type it up again.
Ao it does look like a Werther's but it's probably a bandaid
Looks like she's starting to get big breast boils. I could see her hitting a money target, cashing out and getting a reduction.
Is this meth boobs? What the hell is going on there?
These morons really love this double nipple vinegary udders bitch lol
>>203057 (OP)
Jesus Christ, I actually thought she couldn't get MORE disgusting.

I don't know what else to say to the white knights defending this trainwreck.

I guess we live and learn, what an experience.
>>203074
Go suxk on plastic ,axhole
You guys are starting to make me feel bad for this girl
>>203077

Why didn't you just say suck a dildo? It's been said on the board before, and it sounds funnier.
Do you think she can cross her tits over like a pretzel?
Do you guys really need to be taught how skin works and how sensitive it can be? I doubt you even wash your ass. Schizophrenic out of touch weeaboos she is an 11
Also those are fucking hickies you virgin
Fucking Americaz virgins these days, smdh @ nutters and Canadian hackerz.
>>203107
She’s claiming to be celibate since she got dumped.

Hickeys bruise. What she has is dermatitis from picking at her skin. Possibly rosacea.
>>203111

RosCea is pink flakes of dry skin, sometimes porus depending on the area. When it's mild it looks like a rash, but "white" skin is particularly bad when it comes to rosacea. It can be quite intense. It's a shame because I love girls that are so white that they are see-through. They are quite possibly my favorite and have been so for a very long time.
Haha! posts in these threads can be so funny thanks to these schizophrenic jerks! Better to read these morons with dermatology notes than pictures of that disgusting whale anyways
(122 KB, 955x775, 61a1375c408e1~3.jpeg) (897 KB, 1080x1257, Screenshot_20230215-215457.png) (1.4 MB, 1080x1233, Screenshot_20230215-215432.png) (1.3 MB, 1080x1409, Screenshot_20230215-215052~2.png) (143 KB, 683x900, 289376.jpg)
There really is no excuse for this bitch to have such disgusting tits. I was literally confused as to what I was looking at with the zits and the ghost nips and now a band-aid. You cant use her size and say sweat cus here is a great example of heavyweight slammers without a single mark on them.
>>203077
Oh its you again, the guy who says "axhole".

Anyway...
(2.0 MB, 1899x745, SarahRae1.png) (2.1 MB, 1791x808, SarahRae2.png)
>>203101
Nah, probably can stack them though. 🤔

>>203106
Sir, she has big tits but is not an 11 (lets be honest), and skin is surprisingly resilient to punishment and harsh conditions. If you have skin issues, its most often bad personal hygiene, for real.

>>203111
Yep, bad personal hygiene. Wash yer tits, its not that difficult.

>>203142
Sarah Rae is a good example of huge tits that don't have zits or blemishes all over them, and Sarah often is without makeup in her vids.
>>203171
Dont diss the queeen,when that clears up its going to best tittys , you must be the fuxn guy who also says leanne crow tits injects fat transfer
>>203179
Okay so when her tits look better we will give her credit where credit is due. But gotta agree her tits look kinda gross. Pimples and zits, bandaids. I'm not claiming to be some prize horse myself but I'm not selling a fantasy to people either.

If your fantasy is to fuck a big titty girl with open cuts and big zits then have her zits pop all over your dick and for you to cum on her just to have her not clean up and grow more zits that's on you.

To me that's kinda gross.
>>203179
I'm literally NOT that guy, but you believe what you want anon, I don't want to take that from you.
>>203179
Sir, this is a Wendy’s.
>>203237
>2nd pic
The quad nip. This thing is a whole new vertical of content.
zits, scars, bruises, bandage, filthy skin... the first homeless has a better hygien than that pig
>>203058
Where does it show the number of unique ips?
>>203179
Leanne literally does that lmao look at her navel
Must admit, while I liked her older content, she should've looked into getting that shit cleared up before making new stuff. Though I am in the boat of she's probably just depressed and not caring for herself, which is unfortunate. Turning to sex work out of depression and desperation breeds this type of content.
>>203289

You're very caring. It would be a shame if somebody started caring about you.
(215 KB, 720x1280, 02238.jpg) (320 KB, 960x1280, 00764.jpg) (174 KB, 768x1024, 128960090530 - just gunna call this pic bloopers (1).jpg) (277 KB, 960x1280, 01838.jpg) (215 KB, 960x1280, 01042.jpg) (336 KB, 960x1280, 00588.jpg)
She made all our lives a lil better with her amateur content. The haters cannot stand that she still has huge tits and she is even more pretty than before. Katie these haters don't speak for us true fans that have been down since day 1. Not one bit. Hate always comes when you're hot and im demand. Looking forward to more of your creativity and sexuality.
Look, let's face it, the promise she showed when she first hit the scene has not materialised this time around. She is a busted flush boys, let's move on and wish her well. However, she has put me off Werther's for life!
>>203289
She's seeking attention, for real.
She's just plain not taking care of herself, clearly not showering or managing any skincare routine, not even brushing her hair apparently.
Probably because she doesn't know how to really self-care and has never had to look after herself.
>>203340

Maybe she joined that religion. There's this chick I know that had hairy armpits and after talking to her I realized that because of her religion she didn't wear deodorant.
(34 KB, 682x384, maxresdefault.jpg)
>>203342
Maybe, but I think she just wants money and is milking those simps for as much as possible.

Her posting online asking if people will keep subscribing another month to an empty OF account?
Yeah, she's finessing the clamouring masses like Immortan Joe trickling water at the oasis.

"DO NOT, my friends, become addicted to water. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!"
>>203346

I haven't watched that movie actually I've never heard of it.
>>203349
Mad Max: Fury Road is perhaps one of the greatest movies ever made, and is mostly practical effects as well.

Its also how you make a female protagonist in a movie who isn't öh look at me, I'm better than all the men!" as her thing. Genuine badass woman.

Fucking fantastic movie.
>>203354
You won't regret watching all of them.
Fury Road is a swansong to the brilliance of George Miller, its basically his last movie because he's too old.

Again, fucking FANTASTIC movie.
>>203363

The name fury road already gave me a boner. I love sex. Do you?
>old thread gets deleted for being a shitshow
>new thread gets created today
>it's already driving off a fucking cliff

Lmao, can't make this stuff up, this is priceless
>>203106
Ew, go back to wherever it is you left your balls and swallow them back, this display of submission is just disgusting
>>203107
>calls anon a virgin
>clearly not hickeys
Yeah, checks out, you just exposed your whole charade in 2 posts
>>203363
he released a movie last year about a genie and just finished shooting a Furiosa prequel.
Delete this thread, the girl shows her goods after 4 years and all you faggots do is complain! So what if she got a few scars do you not see how huge them calcium cannons got? Then after she quits again you guys will beg for her to comeback. Some of you guys need to get out your basement for once
>>203386
Speaking from a guy who needs to get her stuff for free. Stfu. We can have our opinions.
Dude she dropped a pic of a box of mcnuggets on her tits. I guess we can assume the grease is what's causing those zits.

Then she did a slow motion short of her tits dropping at the big cut sore bouncing looked bad.

Really not feeling for this. What not worth the sub, was not worth waiting a week for her to take those tits out.
She has acknowledged the discoloration on Twitter by saying her dogs use her tits as "launch pads". That would also explain the band-aid, I guess.
This is that monkey's paw/Friday the 13th the TV series type shit
>>203431
I still haven't gotten my hardcore wish so I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>203429
The good ol' blame it on the dog excuse lol classic
>>203441

Dogs can do no wrong.
Stop arguing and post more! I'd fuck the hell out of those tits
I CAN SAVE HER BROS.
>>203385
Gad damn, I didn't know that. Thank you.
I was going from interviews where he said that this (Fury Road) is it for him.

>>203390
>>203429
>>203430
Yeah, bad hygiene and lack of responsibility.
What more can you ask for from a modern woman.

But she's a boss bitch, making her own money, right? right guys?! Guys?
😂👌🙄
STOP THE NEGATIVE SPIN.

Just post boob pictures or videos.
>>203491
Stop begging, you're literally doing what you say you hate.
So is someone gonna upload the video from the screenshots and her most recent vid she posted ?
>>203495
Dude what are you talking about. I have posted most of the photos.

All I am saying is that why is everyone body shaming her. If you have nothing but negative crap to add just skip the thread.
My god she really does eat like shit. Thought u guys were kidding.

Wake me up when she posts her belly
>>203509

He has a cowlick on his right side? Gotchu. Who is he? Orange gay?
>>203509
fuck I love those veiny massive udders. Keep em coming. So glad she’s back. Thanks for posting the pics
idk what happen but this girl ain’t doing it for me anymore. See u gents on the flip flop
(2.4 MB, 996x1080, 1.mp4)
>>203568
Her right tit (left side in the video) looks like there's a big open sore or cut. Looms kinda meh
I hope that wasn't a ppv.
>>203502
You literally make my eyes roll with this "body shaming" talk. She is literally built like a potato with 2 potatoes stuck on with tooth picks.

I'm a huge supporter of "beautiful at any size" or I wouldn't be here, I can assure you.
That said, BASIC HYGIENE is an agreed standard of attractiveness for the vast majority of people, so quit yer fucking whining about her exposing herself, SHE LITERALLY DOES NOT NEED YOUR WHITE KNIGHT DEFENCE.

Just post boob pictures or videos then.

And shut up.
Thanks for sharing, but I don't understand why her photos look so poor quality as if they were from an iPhone 6 since she supposedly has the 13 pro max, even the photo quality is crap.