/tits/

(221 KB, 1150x2048, Fox4cmlX0AEkgNZ.jpg)
She just posted her fat tits out in the open in Twitter. Now that we know she's back and means business, can we have a non-schizo thread on this legend and her colossal tankers?
>>202370 (OP)
she looks like she could do with a wash and some vegetables
looks like she has four nipples.
>>202377

Thanks. It's always refreshing to read the opinions of a gay back lesbian liberal.
>>202382
don't be mad cause she looks like a tramp. her tits aren't even big
>>202387

Sweetcheeks, you are the most beatiful girl in the entire world.
She looks like she stinks
>>202388
You were going somewhere then you lost it at the end bud. Might want to get your eyes checked fosho
Now she wants show her tits covered in bunch sores and marks and shit. Her damn nipples completely disappeared at this point.
>>202389
Rangeban all these retarded ESLs, jesus christ.
>>202403
they're a D cup at best
Anyone get the vid she sent out
She needs to exfoliate them joints lol
Whatever happened to the old thread? It was a fun dumpster fire
why all those scratches and spots on her skin? she looks filthy anyway
My god you are all a bunch of picky pussies.
>>202429

The comments complementing her physical appearance got deleted.
>>202370 (OP)

Living in a dumpster.
She must be a mega mess. I wouldn't date her.
>>202425
She belongs to us. We raised her. Pay her whatever she wants. Her big azz tits look amazing absolutely noticeable tit growth. All you muthafuckas talking down on her are just jealous. Ugly jealous women. And don't you listen to they punk asses either Katie baby. Keep doing what's best for the culture
>>202437
suicide could be a chance for you you know
Lincoln freed us. From tyranny.
We love Lincoln.
I would suck Lincoln's dick and Biden's dick at the same time.
I think Lincoln had a big dick.
(159 KB, 939x498, Damn.jpg)
>>202370 (OP)
Is she trolling? Doesn't she apparently have a rich daddy and been stringing simps along for months?

This B looks disheveled, like she's living with racoons and badgers.

Gentlemen, have some respect for yourselves.
Holy shit I think I might join her OF after all... Those last pics are amazing
i think she lost weight, i hope she gain again and be more powerfull bigger and beauty than lexxxi luxe
>>202482
She didnt lose weight its just a weird angle. Shes like bending forward to hide her belly. Shes gotta stop picking at those tits tho before they start scaring over
>>202405
Shes always had ghost nipples lol only bad thing about her tits tbh. Well that and all the marks and bruising from picking at her skin.
>>202435
I think that's a hotel room, which doesn't make it any better lol.

You wouldn't want to date her regardless, trust me dude lol needy is an understatement when it comes to her
>>202484
She should not hide her belly, she is a perfect bbw.
>>202488
Agreed. Its my favorite thing about her if we're being honest. The way it sits and how nice and round it is 🤤
>>202482
where lexxxi luxe is by the way? still active or retired?
Can someone please repost the short clip of her in the red shirt?
So she looks slightly bigger than before, except now people are paying this brat? To each thier own i guess.
Here is everything from her OF so far

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci81alp4aFRZTCNPZ1FJcjNBMjRZRmdWSmRYT2Y0a2pR
>>202498
Shes still around and bigger than before. Mostly on manyvids
>>202458
Her rich daddy must be so rich to rent a disheveled studio just for her to shoot her content at then come back home to her and her rich daddy’s nice place.
Cmon look at her place. She needs and dare I say, deserves more money.
She's spoiled and has mommy issues. Of course she is lmao
>>202519
Maybe daddy cut her off?

"Showing your tits online, AGAIN?!?"
Someone needs to knock her up asap
she doesn't need money, just attention
>>202529
Gotta separate the lower case, upper case and numbers. Then sort the upper case letters and use that order in with the lower case ones, on that result remove the letters according to the numbers. Then reverse the result and flip it backwards. Reorder.
>>202533
lol theres gotta be an easier way
>>202506
Thanks m8 doing the good work
Long hair suits her, she looks cute af in that 1st vid
>>202541
its easy bro just sort, flip and flop
>>202541
You'd usually use the Base64.com en/decoder to unscramble the gobbledygook even tho there's no need to use it in any way on here now.. So I've decoded it and posted as it should be on here..

BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT..!! The only thing it dose its stop me from post tits anyway..
The irony! giving the nature of this site ha.
>>202582
you should be good bro, they eased up on that rule a while ago
>>202588
Yeah but all that happens is you just can't post anything including pic's/Vids so the person who gets blocked doesn't actually lose out it you lot.

Plus they did say a while back we actually don't need to use the en/decoder anymore for posting.
Damn I was like what happened to her nipples. Then I realized those are two nipple sized zits/sores. Sad
>>202611

Sometimes it's natural or a skin problem.
>>202612
Zoom in on the left tit mate!! It's like a moon crater.. She's been titty pimple popping
filthy girl
Anyone have her tittyfucking a dildo vid?
You can bet this bitch stinks and super strong smelly vinegar is forming under those udders.
>>202717
I can bet you're just projecting what your own balls smell like and you the dirty mofo.
Kaitie just ain't doing it for me anymore. Idk what happened
>>202746

maybe he is, or maybe this is just extrapolation of the filthy room
Not hoping into the "filthy whore" train, but why so many bruises and pimples?
Also not sure if she got fatter or is just older.