/tits/

Come back a year or two ago.
Gofile or mega
Luckiest guy in the world. She is amazing beautiful face heavenly tits and the veins tho. Perfect woman.
Oh yeah I think I remember this model now.
Damn this is the finest woman yall posted on here in a long time
she's fire, any full wins??
>>202126
What makes him lucky? For having a woman? You sound pathetic as fuck
>>202316
Lucky for having a beautiful giving busty legend. >>202176
Fuck she's gorgeous
who’s got her lactating content?
>>202361
On BBWChan she will stand out because she’s good looking but in the grand scheme of reality she’s average and there’s tons of women that look like her and have boobs like her. Only thing is the majority of those women don’t sexualise themselves for validation and become sex workers on the internet. They live normal lives and you see them outside on the street
>>202366
Based Milk Appreciator detected
>>202401
She's obviously very attractive you spastic
>>202316
He's appreciating her physique, which is pretty great and if you say it's not, you're 1. Kidding yourself, and 2. On the wrong board
There's no need to insult other anons for complimenting an entry, it wasn't even that over the top of an observation
Sounds more like you are/have a problem, so seek attention, deal with whatever issue has you on that much edge, and then come back to enjoy the goods like the rest of us, you and >>202448 are the only ones killing the mood

>>202448
This isn't 9gag in 2013, gtfo with your "detected" bullshit, lactation is a top kink and one of the greatest breast enhancers ever, so you shut your whore mouth about lactation
>>202570
she got some great nipples
Those tits with that face, amazing combo.
So what's her ethnicity? Very hard to pinpoint
>>203381
She belongs to the mammary tribe of titslandia
>>203417
>>203417

My beautiful girl. I miss you dearly very much. It's your old pop.
>>202316
What a retard, like literally you are retarded.
The dude in the videos is indeed lucky asf.

>>202366
>>202451
I'm here for the lactation content, those tits and nipples are heavenly.
Lol at the Fedora wearing neckbeard weirdo's defending their interest in lactation content.

She's terrible at responding. Took her 4 weeks to tell me she just couldn't find her tittyfuck videos. Couldn't even buy them.
>>203983
Bro got put in the month long message waait .. no play having ass. Mf must message daily”So hows about my offer, Sexy? ;)” ayoooo
>>203381
Gonna go with either mixed race black/white or some kind of afrolatina like Cuban or Dominican, or maybe Panamanian or Brazilian
>>203381
She's black and Italian
Is her OF worth it?