/tits/

>>200188 (OP)

Nope. NOPE. You're not getting me with that!
just die
>>200193 What the fuck is your problem, dude? I love girls with longue toungues. what I don't like is old girls who wait to have children until they're like 50 then they want to stick their toungue up your ass and worship the ground you walk on because you're paying all the bills or taking care of everything around the house like a house husband. Fuck that. I needed a toungue up my ass when I was 12. I was probably praying for a girlfriend. Probably not though. But where the fuck was she then when I needed her? Now I'm going yo give this huge rat dick only to beautiful hoes that deserve it.
>>200194
She's as flat as a Surfboard bro. So she's therefore shithouse.

Move on.
>>200195 I don't mind small tits, and I love long toungues up my ass (I've had before)
>>200194
You needed a kick up the ass when you were 12 and if you hadn't grown up so sick and twisted you would understand that this is a tits board - so fuck off.
>>200194
Step1: go to a board for /tits/ on a bbw site
Step2: post python-tongue vids of flat-chested skinny woman
Step3: ????
Step4: Profit?

Can we just report and delete this already?
>>200199 I agree that you think you're funny except you're queen. Count them and weep then because we both know that I have found your blind spot.
Jesus christ. With a cow tongue like that she could probably lick your taint while deepthroating you.