/tits/

(593 KB, 853x478, karen 40 p.png)
Karen from racksonRacksonRacks
Please Moar!! This bitch is amazing
That dude is a true boob lover.

Bravo that man. 👏
We need à hero
>>199185

The guy from those videos actually got banned from the server for threatening people about sharing his content
Its almost impossible to find these videos
Ana sources for her full vidéos?
>>199438
I mean fair enough for him, clearly he wants to covet those magnificent breasts for himself, and its pay to play for everyone else.

As it also seems these videos are rarer than a Dodo, I expect their takedown game is strong as well.
>>199825

Plus I think the content is exclusive to manyvids. All ppv. I want those Dalovely vids
>>200067
"I have a new mission."
get a job?
>>200070
If half of you cunts on here would concentrate on your own pleasure instead of wanting to watch the world burn we'd all be in a much better place.

Keep your stupid mouth shut and fuck off while you're doing it.
>>200070
Already got one, and I guarantee it's better than yours. 😅
That aside, we'd all benefit from getting a taste of these tits. Why else are you even here?

>>200085
This guy gets it. 👌
Guys stop fighting and lets focus on how tp get her amazing full vidéos
>>200085
Be much more satisfying to watch you burn.
>>200108
Do us all a favour you antagonistic byproduct of whatever dribbled from your mother backside... Please would you get lost (in every sense of the word) as your bullshit is utterly useless here! Just fuck off leave us alone! 🖕🏼😘
>>200237
Agreed, the amount of infighting on this forum is too damn high.

I'm just here because I like tits, ass and chubby ladies.
Don't see how that can't be something for comradeship rather than something to bicker about.
>>200241
Says the anonymous fap potato 🖕🏼😂
>>200242
With you on your sentiment buddy 🍻
>>200242
No one cares about your opinions or your comradeship. How does any of that further the pursuit of content? There are places for that and this isn't one of them. If a post doesn't contain content or a pathway to content it's ripe for ridicule. Hell you can't even open a thread if you don't have a minimum number of pics! Content is king and that's all that matters.
>>200249
See, that's where you're wrong.
The whole point of "sharing content" is through comradeship, otherwise what the fuck are you doing here?
We share, for what reason otherwise? To tickle our balls inside and sleep better at night?
No, dude, it's because the guys appreciate it and when they share something YOU APPRECIATE IT.

That is called comradeship.
the fuck are you talking about.
>>200256
Oh you're so appreciated. Does it fill some void in your life coming here? Sad prick.
Wow what a huge boobs!
>>200260
Yeah sure, just be a dick to people that you want things from, that'll get you what you want. I bet you're the same retard that bleats "just post content" in threads, wondering why nobody shares anything you want.

The level of retardation in you is legendary.
as usual, no links and a bunch of gays offending each other lol. love this site.
She is my favorite